Advertisement

Author Topic: Titans  (Read 3451 times)

Lee Vue

Titans
« on: November 26, 2018, 03:35:21 PM »
I have to say, I wasn't expecting much from Titans since the trailer didn't do anything for me, but it's doing good so far. At least in my opinion. Probably my favorite DC show so far besides this season of Arrow. I'm liking how they're taking their time with the characters/story and how they're slowly building their way up. Hopefully the tension and build up lives up to its potential.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Lee Vue

Re: Titans
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2018, 11:18:28 AM »
Only saw 1 episode so far. Not bad, but not great either.  It's one of those shows where it doesn't do much to push you away, and doesn't do much to keep you coming back.  Just kind of is there.  But i've watched the past few seasons of Arrow and Flash so this can't be worse than those shit seasons.

The quality reminds me of the netflix marvel shows.  The violence I enjoy since it brings a new spin on a DC show.  Robin shows no mercy.

I still have a hard time getting passed that Starfire, she looks like utter shit.  I'm not sure if it's the hair or the fugly coat, but damn, it looks like shit.

Other characters are decent.

It gets better as the show progresses. Episode 1 was decent. But after that, it gets better. It's cool they got other comic book characters in this show too. (Who I won't name so I won't spoil it to anyone who wants to watch it) Though yes. I gotta agree Starfire's outfit isn't doing it for me. Other than that, the show gets better as it progresses. Hopefully it pays off in the end. But give the show a shot. As for Arrow, this season is actually interesting and good so far. A much better start than last season and hopefully this season pays off in the end too.

Offline azn-guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +72
    • View Profile
Re: Titans
« Reply #2 on: February 13, 2019, 06:38:38 PM »
seems like season 1 ended, how was it? should i start watching or just skip it?

Advertisements