Advertisement

Author Topic: Wow, still lots of resource being use to find this Asian guy  (Read 3068 times)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Wow, still lots of resource being use to find this Asian guy
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2018, 01:40:05 PM »
So should we shoot these honkies crackers too........lma orofl

Yeah, with primitive bow and arrows cuz they don't charge savages people with murder.

Like this post: 0
X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Adverstisement

Offline YeejKoob13

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +10
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2018, 03:18:18 PM »
I have read a few stories of asians going to dangerous areas to convert others on the behest of christianities . Like some Koreans going to Iraq or Afghanistan and then getting captured. And now this half breed chinese going to the Andaman islands... Tos peb Hmoob muaj lolus haistias “Cia ruam tua tsov mus ua ntej.” The white christians let these asians go first to test the tiger out. Ruam went in; Tiger got him, lol.

Wonder when a resident PebHmong poster, some one like Graciefied23 or theafterlife, etc, is going to be on the news over something similar to this?

« Last Edit: November 28, 2018, 05:44:25 PM by YeejKoob13 »

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 28, 2018, 05:50:55 PM »
So should we shoot these honkies crackers too........lma orofl

NO, we have different laws and ways here and they can come and knock on your door and you can deny them entry...

Offline Solemn Wind

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2018, 12:38:01 PM »
I like this guy, Mark Jones’ reply.

What Mr Chau did was the equivalent of someone infected with a deadly contagious disease trying to break into your home to try and convert you and your children to an obscure religion. Imagine someone climbing through your childs bedroom window clutching a book and singing songs about some man in the sky in a strange language. You manage to chase him away yet the next day this person is banging on your front door so you shoot at him. He gets away with cuts to his body, only to return the next day - this time he snuck in through your backyard and is heading towards your children playing in the sand. So you kill him.

That’s, basically, what happened in simple terms.

He arrived in the Andamans on Oct. 16 and paid fishermen to take him by boat at night to the island on Nov. 14, evading the lights of patrols on the way. When the sun broke, Chau drew near the tribe. The women began "looing and chattering," he wrote, and he was faced by men armed with bows and arrows. "My name is John, I love you and Jesus loves you," he shouted before retreating.

The second day, he kayaked to the island and tried to offer the tribe small gifts - fish, scissors, cord and safety pins. A man in white with a crown, possibly made of flowers, shouted at him. He responded by singing "worship songs and hymns," and the tribe fell silent. A juvenile fired an arrow at him, piercing his waterproof Bible. Chau fled on foot through the mangroves. - News Report from NDTV[1]

Did he care that these people had made it VERY clear that they want NO outside contact at all? - No.

Did he care that these people likely already have their own beliefs? - No

Did he care that these people have survived just fine without Jesus or a bible for thousands of years? - No

Did he care that these people have no immunity for the thousands of germs and/or pathogens he’d be carrying that you and I are immune to? - No

This was the third attempt of going to the island and trying to reach these people. Each time was met with arrows and the second time nearly killed him. What did he expect by going back again? You see, this is what religious delusion does to people. He had a belief system that works for him and makes sense to him and thinks everybody is wrong and should do the same as him.

It’s very sad that someone has died, but he has no one to blame but himself. He may actually have killed some of them by now seeing that the natives have come into contact with his body and are not immune to the germs he will have been carrying.

Offline Solemn Wind

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 29, 2018, 12:49:41 PM »
I also like this  reply by John Potter as well:

This answer is not meant to trigger anyone, but I have little doubt that it will. I apologize in advance, but I feel the need to express how I really feel about this event.

duck him.

This wasn't about the Sentinelese people. This was all about John Allen Chau and what he believed was his destiny. Don't believe me, read his diary.

Did he care about them? No. Only insofar as they were willing to be props in his "Christian savior" delusion.

Did he care about their unique culture, and the fact that they are one of the few uncontacted indigenous tribes in the world? No. In fact, he had utter contempt for what they ARE and only cared about what he could make them into.

Did he care about the Laws of Man, in this case the Indian government? Haha, no way. He bribed a number of fishermen to take him to the place he was not allowed to go, and in so doing made them accomplices to his crime. They are all now under arrest.

Let's be clear. History tells us what would happen to this tribe if they allowed outsiders to make contact with them. When Europeans reached the Americas, they encountered an indigenous population in the tens of millions that had no knowledge of or immunity to European diseases. In a generation, almost 90% of those indigenous people had died of them. 90 percent, in many places.

In other words, for the Sentinelese people to open themselves up to the "word of God," would come at an apocalyptic price. That's not a risk. That's a certainty.

John Allen Chau thought he was going to North Sentinel Island to save the people there from an eternity in Hell. What he was actually doing was that he was going to kill them. Not all of them, probably. But most of them, absolutely, Either he did not know this, although I doubt it, from the degree to which he appeared to know about them. Most likely, he did not care. Introducing pathogens that would kill 50 to 400 of them was an acceptable loss, in his mind, if he could convert the ones that survived.

The arrogance and superiority complex staggers the mind.

And let's not forget, these people speak a completely unknown language. Even if they did not kill him on sight (which they did, and for good reason), how was he going to convert them? Teach them all English? Teach them all to read the Bible? The 10 or 20 who lived, anyway.

And don't even get me started on the theology. What do these people need the Christian God for anyway? They've lived the same way for literally thousands of years. They're not cannibals, or thieves, or sex predators. They do kill, as Chau discovered, but only if you go out of your way to force them to.

Because of salvation? Really? Even if that salvation comes at the guaranteed price of up to 90% of their lives?!? And they're also damned to spend eternity in Hell because a "loving" God who created them in His image deposited them on this island with no access to the tools for His very specific conditions of salvation?

If that's the Christian God, and that is the price he demands for salvation, then he is not merciful or loving. He is a ****.

How do I feel about this? I feel satisfied that a unique people who can never be replaced saw this fool for what he was, and did what they had to do to protect themselves. No one made him undertake this monumental idiocy.

Offline starchaser1989

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +60
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: November 29, 2018, 01:23:15 PM »
Whether some of you see it as he invade others, only care about his visions, step into someone property, etc.

Truth is it all lead to........ther e is no GOD.  God didn't do nothing to save him, to change the heart of the tribe people, cause a storm to change the odds, etc.   This dude walk right into death by doing what he believe is a good thing, preaching God work.  So, by this event, all it did was prove that there is no GOD and God ain't gonna help you AND ALSO THAT, there is always a reason to kill even those that work for GOD.  So there you go........time to convert to Islam, them people will Blow sh1t up to prove there hardcore religion.  That can be a bad thing, but it can be a good thing too, lol.

Advertisements