Advertisement

Author Topic: Would you give up your pet for your gf/bf/wife/husband?  (Read 70 times)

Offline lov1ngth3b3ach

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
Would you give up your pet for your gf/bf/wife/husband?
« on: November 27, 2018, 01:20:16 PM »
I'm not a pet person, and will never be with someone who has a pet. I'm too much of a clean freak and can never ask someone to give up their pet for me. My sister is not a pet person either but fell deeply in love with her bf whom is her husband now. He has those cats before dating her, and she pretended to like these cats.

Now that they're married with two kids she wishes those cats would just disappear. I told her it's her fault, she knew he has cats when they were dating and she was ok with it. Now she has to deal with it and that she can't expect him to get rid of them.  Would you give up your pet?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +150
    • View Profile
Re: Would you give up your pet for your gf/bf/wife/husband?
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2018, 01:22:55 PM »
what pet???

Like this post: +1

Offline ZDN

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +124
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 27, 2018, 01:33:28 PM »
to some, pets are as children...the only time one should give up on them is if they can't take care of them anymore, for any other reason, compromise.

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2018, 04:23:20 PM »
Telling someone you date that you don't want their pets is like telling someone you don't like their kids.  Pets are family members.  They find joy and happiness with their pets.  If you love someone, you have to accept their pets as the whole package.  I also think people who are kind to their pets are good people who will love you more.  So, pick a man or woman who loves their pet.

Advertisements