Advertisement

Author Topic: Pretty sad what’s going on at the border.... tear gas and everything  (Read 11129 times)

Offline joot

• Jr. Poster
  • Lonewolf & Cub
  • Respect: +80
    • View Profile
Re: Pretty sad what’s going on at the border.... tear gas and everything
« Reply #60 on: November 30, 2018, 01:02:07 AM »
Gentlemen, gentlemen, did I not said to keep this hot topic discussion to a respectable level?

Let's keep the name calling out of this.

Let's keep Jesus and religion out of this.  This topic is NOT about Jesus or religion at all.  It is not about you being an azewhole or me being a di(c)k.  It is about a very well organized groups of people trying to come over into this country illegally.

There is a time for being compassionate and a time for order and rules of law.  As far as I'm concerned, this "migrant" caravan has nothing to do with being needy for humanitarian reasons. There are thousands of other people groups in far worst humanitarian crisis that are more qualified for seeking asylum.  It is about coming into this country under any means necessary.  You may see the little kids being dragged around and trying to get over the border and such.  I know that it is just a ruse to attract empathy, photographic effect.  It is them thumping up their middle fingers at the rules and laws of this nation.  It is an act of defiance at President Trump.  Imagine if we allow them all in, I guarantee you, more will follow...then what do you do?

Some of you are playing the empathy card but I guarantee you, if a homeless person breaks into your house...you will either call the cops or shoot them down.  I don't think you will accommodate them at all...I will spare them some change and some food but I will NOT allow them into my home where my family is...people need to use their brains sometimes...

What bothers me the most about this "migrant" caravan is the silence of the governments where they are from.  It seems there are no passports requirement, port of entry inspections for these people at all to be able to cross all the way from their home country to the U.S. border.  They made it through without any intervention from the different countries along the way.  You, as a U.S. citizen, can you make it through all those countries without anyone asking you for your photo ID or passport?  Those of you who has been on vacation to Mexico, what are the rules?  Perhaps you can try to explain to the rest of us the requirements?

So, do you see my point?  These are a very well organized groups "testing the waters" to see how far they can go.  I guarantee you, this caravan will not be the first or last to try this.  How do explain the ~14 million illegals living in the U.S.? 

« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 01:19:08 AM by joot »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: November 30, 2018, 02:07:05 AM »
joot,

Since when did PH liberals ever want to have a civil discussion sans emotions? This is why I left civil debate out a long time ago. They'll never open their eyes to see that the caravan is staged by those who want to cause political and social upheaval in America so they can win elections and further their agenda.

I'm sure the families in the caravan are poor migrants who want a better life but many of them would not take this risky journey if they weren't getting help along the way.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 30, 2018, 02:12:00 AM »
When the Israelites fled into Egypt they weren't funded by affluent agitators looking to overthrow Pharaoh.

This is nothing but a ploy to put women and children in harm's way so that POTUS Trump will have no choice but to send in troops. Then they can point the finger and say what an awful man. Well then DON'T SEND WOMEN AND CHILDREN TO THE FRONT LINES OF A WAR! The migrant caravan is an obvious sign of a foreign invasion without the military garb.

This caravan further shows just how nasty the Democratic Party is. They will stop at nothing to get their way. They are simply anti-American. They cannot accept our election process and are trying to undermine it. Their supporters are so hateful that they cannot see the errors of their way.

In this country, we are to respect and abide by the law even if our candidate did not win.

This is not some third world country where we shoot and kill our elected leaders just because we didn't vote for him/her.

The Democratic Party has been one antic after another.

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +77
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 30, 2018, 05:20:04 PM »
If you understand social science, economics, and behavioral science, what we are seeing is a destruction of America from within.  People have MIX-FEELING because they are being induced with cognitive dissonance.  On one side, our mind says let must follow the laws.  On the other side, our heart says we must have compassion.  This is done on purpose to drive our dissonance.  If we increase our compassion, then we also increase lawlessness.  If we increase our lawfulness then we decrease our compassion.  The whole propaganda is done to cause confusion so we don't look at the real issue, which is powerful people are stealing the wealth of the middle class slowly.  We are like frogs slowly being boiled.

The economic data shows the middle class in the last decade lost about 15% of their net worth.  The middle class who lost their net worth gave way for the lower income people gain about 15%, and the high class gained about 85% from the middle class.  If you know something about economics, what you'll know is 70% of the economic activity is done by the middle class.  The elite people know how to manipulate and so they are gaining by introducing lower income.  The elite need fresh lower income to use as fodder so they can take from the middle class.  It's really that simple.

I know this sounds like a conspiracy and it is not but the whole system is behaving this way.  It's just an observation.  Even the liberal are being used and so are the conservatives.  Wealthy people idealogy is compete for more profit by any means.

« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 05:25:13 PM by w1s3m0n »

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: November 30, 2018, 11:36:07 PM »
Why we got to be such shtibag
And scumbag

Where is the compassion

God did not created man...man created god

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 02, 2018, 11:57:13 PM »
And scumbag

Where is the compassion

Just you and people like you that have zero shame nor "compassion" by going "underground"..to do your deeds....

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 03, 2018, 08:29:40 AM »
And scumbag

Where is the compassion
your compassion is displaced...yo u can have compassion but you do not need to be fair..there are people far more deserving than these migrants.  what do you think is going to happen if you let these thousands of migrants come through (by way of forcing their way in)?  the next wave is going to be in the MILLIONS (storming through the fence).  We'll be having war at our front lawns than at other countries'...see if they will have compassion for you when they take over your house! 

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: December 03, 2018, 08:35:41 AM »
Almost feel like a zombie apocalypse invasion on your house doesn't it? 

The zombies be trying new tactics to invade your space.  Dig a tunnel and go through the drug cartels route and bring a brick of cocaine with you. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 03, 2018, 02:23:34 PM »
And scumbag

Where is the compassion

your compassion is displaced...yo u can have compassion but you do not need to be fair..there are people far more deserving than these migrants.  what do you think is going to happen if you let these thousands of migrants come through (by way of forcing their way in)?  the next wave is going to be in the MILLIONS (storming through the fence).  We'll be having war at our front lawns than at other countries'...see if they will have compassion for you when they take over your house! 

LOVE IT!!! ;D ;D ;D

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 04, 2018, 08:05:01 AM »
LOVE IT!!! ;D ;D ;D
yes..we all know why you "love it"...Trump does too! ha!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 04, 2018, 07:32:56 PM »
yes..we all know why you "love it"...Trump does too! ha!

Not as much as he loves your ball licking skills the Trump disciple...You r master Trump especially loves the intimate moments you share with him while you two lie "naked"...and very proud of you for also supporting lies and fakes and blaming women for getting raped... ;D

Advertisements