Advertisement

Author Topic: Any entrepreneur here? Many Asians, Hispanics, and Blacks feel Corporate America  (Read 630 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
...doesn't benefit them as much so they rather start their own business than work for a corporation... ???:

“Corporate America is not set up to benefit people of color. Some minorities feel there is a lower glass ceiling than for their white counterparts,” Wilkins said. “So there are more incentives for them to start their own business.”

“Going back to the last census in 2012, there were 1.9 million black businesses,” Busby said. “Now we have 2.6 million. So that’s approximately 700,000 black business growth.”

According to the U.S. Census, Asian-American-owned businesses have increased since 2007 by nearly 30%, to 1.9 million in 2012. According to the U.S. Hispanic Chamber of Commerce, Hispanic-owned businesses totaled 4.4 million last year, a 33% increase from the 3.3 million highlighted by the Census in 2016.

If there are PH member entrepreneurs, how long have you been in the game and how is your business doing thus far?  ???

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
I want to start flipping homes.

Like this post: 0

Offline starchaser1989

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +60
    • View Profile