Advertisement

Author Topic: I dont mean to brag but.....but I got two sisters coming to stay with me next  (Read 1902 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Week...

They look good too..   ;)

Time to turn up the charm!

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
two sisters..... :2funny:

Like this post: +1

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile

Why? You're just like one the girls??  ???

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
I mean... it's ok to be jealous...

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Women/girls do tend to be more competitive so that could also include being "jealous" of one another...but if you're "ok" with being jealous at other girls or they are jealous of you, it's all good.... O0

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Women/girls do tend to be more competitive so that could also include being "jealous" of one another...but if you're "ok" with being jealous at other girls or they are jealous of you, it's all good.... O0

Men tend to be haters when they are jealous..

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Mai See and Mai Lo.

That joke is old it is not even funny.

And I believe I gave out advice on how to get girls...  you should follow them. 

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Men tend to be haters when they are jealous..

That could happen too...especial ly if one finds hardkock's "penis" ..."interesting" and his boyfriend doesn't ...think so because he's "jealous"...

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Week...

son. They're your sisters, you're not supposed to keep them for yourself.  Pass it on bro.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Week...

son. They're your sisters, you're not supposed to keep them for yourself.  Pass it on bro.

LOVE IT!!! ;D ;D ;D

Advertisements