Advertisement

Author Topic: Racism is simply an excuse for Mediocrity  (Read 1667 times)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +456
    • View Profile
Racism is simply an excuse for Mediocrity
« on: November 30, 2018, 12:54:51 AM »
If whites are racist then non-whites don't have to deal with the real reasons why they are failing.

This is the message that the Democratic Party continues to push on non-whites. Unfortunately, non-white groups like the Hmong are gullible enough to fall for it. Blacks have been falling for it for decades and it has worked in the Democratic Party's favor. If blacks continue to believe that racism is a real threat to their success in the country and that they need political leaders who will level up the playing field for them, then they remain loyal to said political party. The problem is that blacks will be waiting forever for the field to level up since there is no such thing.

The Hmong's naivety to fall for this narrative has disastrously affected their children's academic performance. The overall Hmong population still lives at the poverty line since they don't feel that they must make personal changes and why should they? It's not their fault. It's somebody else's intentional doing to keep them there. That is the biggest lie any person can believe.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Racism is simply an excuse for Mediocrity
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2018, 01:58:13 AM »
The Hmong's naivety to fall for this narrative has disastrously affected their children's academic performance. The overall Hmong population still lives at the poverty line since they don't feel that they must make personal changes and why should they? It's not their fault. It's somebody else's intentional doing to keep them there. That is the biggest lie any person can believe.

And yet again, another post that will probably soon get deleted because you can’t handle the truth. So I’ll make it short. Unless you graduated from Harvard, and a doctor or lawyer, enough with the trash talking.

Trash talk? I thought you ejamacated realtor would've read the thesis written by a Hmong intellect?

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2018, 03:16:52 AM »
If whites are racist then non-whites don't have to deal with the real reasons why they are failing.

Says the spineless Hmong that felt deeply bothered when "whites" are "racist" towards her but she just had to "FAKE it"... ::)

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2018, 03:29:32 AM »
^^^ We should ask theking's wife about how the racist Chinese tried to exterminate the Hmong.

Wow, theking's marriage to a Chinese women proves that the Chinese are still kicking our butts. Marrying a Chinese woman who couldn't even find a Chinese man to marry (when the men outnumber the woman) is not considered a win for the Hmong, is it?

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2018, 03:33:58 AM »
^^^ We should ask theking's wife about how the racist Chinese tried to exterminate the Hmong.

Wow, theking's marriage to a Chinese women proves that the Chinese are still kicking our butts. Marrying a Chinese woman who couldn't even find a Chinese man to marry (when the men outnumber the woman) is not considered a win for the Hmong, is it?

:2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny: :2funny:

Thank you for proving me right once again by crawling back to not only 'read' but also value me enough to take the time to reply after crying: "I will stop reading what you write"...boo hoo hoo.. O0 ;D ;D ;D

And YES, the HYPOCRITE PH VILLAGE TROLL WITH ZERO INTEGRITY AND CREDIBILITY WILL CRAWL BACK AGAIN, TRUST ME..JUST WATCH!!! ;D ;D ;D

AND NO, YOUR "rescind" request is still DENIED because you have not done what's needed and NOPE, I DON'T CARE HOW MUCH YOU THREAT ME...

YEAH, YOU MAY ACT ALL TOUGH WITH YOUR OWN ELDERLY MOTHER BY KICKING HER TO THE CURB BUT TOTALLY SPINELESS WHEN WHITE PEOPLE ARE PUTTING YOU DOWN...SO YOU JUST HAD TO "FAKE it"... :idiot2:

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 30, 2018, 09:24:10 AM »
Truth be told, we're all racist, human nature.  Example, I wouldn't want my children to marry a black, a white, or a red person.  I'm much more lenient w/ a "yellow" person.  Also, if I'm an employer & hiring and I have two equally qualified applicants, one Hmong and the other white (for example), I may be more incline to hire the "hmong" person.  It's human nature to want to help your own kind first-to seek out your own kind.  Even nature follow this...Butterf ly follows other butterfly..  Animal stick to their own kind...

When it comes to power and control in this country, it's white people.  They don't want to give up this power and control and the human nature to take care of their own kind first.  The rest of us we have to fight for a piece of whatever... 

This is human nature too.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 30, 2018, 09:43:30 AM »
Truth be told, we're all racist, human nature.  Example, I wouldn't want my children to marry a black, a white, or a red person. 

Not me...Race/religion doesn't mean much to me...I care more about my child's future spouse's character... if she choose to get married or start a committed relationship with someone...

Offline mind-teaser

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +15
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 30, 2018, 09:56:30 AM »
Truth be told, we're all racist, human nature.  Example, I wouldn't want my children to marry a black, a white, or a red person.  I'm much more lenient w/ a "yellow" person.  Also, if I'm an employer & hiring and I have two equally qualified applicants, one Hmong and the other white (for example), I may be more incline to hire the "hmong" person.  It's human nature to want to help your own kind first-to seek out your own kind.  Even nature follow this...Butterf ly follows other butterfly..  Animal stick to their own kind...

When it comes to power and control in this country, it's white people.  They don't want to give up this power and control and the human nature to take care of their own kind first.  The rest of us we have to fight for a piece of whatever... 

This is human nature too.

I think you're unto something profound here.  People are brain-washed into thinking that human are naturally "GOOD". We're NOT! we're just simply a higher form of "ANIMAL" that if PUSH comes to SHOVE...those who shove better tend to WIN! 

« Last Edit: November 30, 2018, 04:47:18 PM by mind-teaser »

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 30, 2018, 09:58:25 AM »
Not me...Race/religion doesn't mean much to me...I care more about my child's future spouse's character... if she choose to get married or start a committed relationship with someone...
Not my example but if you look within yourself, you can come up w/ other example.  That example was just mine...true, I don't want my children to marry another race but at the end of the day, their happiness means more to me than my own views... If I have things my way...NO..I want a Hmong daughter in law or son in law....and worse come to worse....a yellow skin..person ... but I recognize it's not my life..it's theirs.  I'm still hoping for Hmong son/daughter in law....

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline mind-teaser

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +15
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2018, 10:02:25 AM »

This is the message that the Democratic Party continues to push on non-whites. Unfortunately, non-white groups like the Hmong are gullible enough to fall for it. Blacks have been falling for it for decades and it has worked in the Democratic Party's favor. If blacks continue to believe that racism is a real threat to their success in the country and that they need political leaders who will level up the playing field for them, then they remain loyal to said political party. The problem is that blacks will be waiting forever for the field to level up since there is no such thing.

What doesn't kill us makes us STRONGER....wh at doeen't hold us back, PROPEL us FURTHER. If progress is measure by how many politicians Hmong American have or what political entity you belong to, then we're NOT progressing.  As BRUCE LEE famously said...'BE LIKE WATER".....My people need to be like WATER. :)  :)  Sib ntsib dua nawb pebhmoob. 

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2018, 11:04:19 AM »
some of your guy's/gal's thinking is just so  :idiot2:

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 30, 2018, 11:20:38 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Sometimes the truth can be pretty ugly ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D or beautiful or  :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:  It's OK O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0  The truth are like that sometimes ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 30, 2018, 11:25:06 AM »
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D Sometimes the truth can be pretty ugly ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D or beautiful or  :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2: :idiot2:  It's OK O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0 O0  The truth are like that sometimes ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
:) ;) :D ;D >:( O0 :( :o 8) ??? ::) :P :-[ :-X :-\ :-* :'( >:D :police: :2funny: :idiot2: :knuppel2:

Advertisements