Advertisement

Author Topic: World tetris champion is hmong  (Read 3279 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
World tetris champion is hmong
« on: December 04, 2018, 05:52:08 PM »

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: World tetris champion is hmong
« Reply #1 on: December 04, 2018, 06:41:46 PM »
Doubt it....

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2018, 06:47:31 PM »

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2018, 07:20:05 PM »
Looks like mien to me

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Classic_Tetris_World_Championship

Yep...with the last name starting with "Sae"...it should be a pretty good clue....that it's Mien...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 04, 2018, 09:12:17 PM »
Doesn't look Hmong to me.  Both the ones on the right and left...

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 05, 2018, 04:55:31 AM »
Haters gonna hate I guess.

Always wanna pull a Hmong brother down when they  on the up and up.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 05, 2018, 09:12:41 AM »
I doubt dude is hmong.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 05, 2018, 09:42:51 AM »
Haters gonna hate I guess.

Always wanna pull a Hmong brother down when they  on the up and up.

Narrow minded ignorant that has a difficult time being correcteds gonna continue the cycle instead of taking ownership and learn from it.."I guess"..

Sure there's a small chance because we are so close but like I've said, "I doubt it"...

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 06, 2018, 02:57:41 AM »
Research your facts.

theKing, like ive said before, i really do feel sorry for you.

I dont know what your past wad like but someone or something or some incident mustve wronged you so bad for you to continue behaving like this. 

Whatever the reason you have to let it go.  Also take a look at yourself and your point in life and ask yourself if you should be acting like this in this point in your life.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 06, 2018, 03:01:22 AM »
By the way folks ive been told I look japanese, vietnamese, korean, okinawa, singaporian, indian, thai, lao, native american, hispanic, filipino are just a few of the things ive been told and asked about myself so....

Yes I am 100 percent hmong. Ok maybe 1/8 chinese but the point is, does a person have to look hmong to be hmong? Lets be a lite more open minded

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +649
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 06, 2018, 12:09:29 PM »
I wouldn’t be surprised if he has a solid portion of Hmong dna given that Hmong and Mien mingle more than you would think.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 06, 2018, 01:41:15 PM »
Research your facts.

I did and with last name starting with "Sae"...it's a pretty good clue that he's Mien..and I'm not the only one that feel this way...just look at the other responses...if you disputing then counter with some "facts"...Again, doubt it ...

theKing, like ive said before, i really do feel sorry for you.

I don't "feel sorry" for you because you rather repeat your behaviors then take ownership and learn from it..

I dont know what your past wad like but someone or something or some incident mustve wronged you so bad for you to continue behaving like this.

Says the guy? That harassed others so much over and over that they had to called him out publicly...

Whatever the reason you have to let it go.  Also take a look at yourself and your point in life and ask yourself if you should be acting like this in this point in your life.

The big difference between you and I is I can handle others educating me with "facts" and learn from it ...I doubt you can do that as you're still foaming pretty badly when me and other members disagree with you that he's Hmong...I mean you can't even be proud of who you are "in this point in your life"...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 06, 2018, 01:46:56 PM »
By the way folks ive been told I look japanese, vietnamese, korean, okinawa, singaporian, indian, thai, lao, native american, hispanic, filipino are just a few of the things ive been told and asked about myself so....

Yes I am 100 percent hmong. Ok maybe 1/8 chinese but the point is, does a person have to look hmong to be hmong? Lets be a lite more open minded

I bet Saelee identifies as Mien like you ID yourself as "Hmong" even if he may have small traces of other ethnicities...

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 06, 2018, 02:16:21 PM »
I rather identify myself as anything other than what you are, disgruntled, immature, delusional, old man.

I find it ironic you are putting me down for having other ethnic genetics in me as well as putting down the tetris winner...

Do you know it is ironic? You are putting us down yet you are in a non-hmong marriage with a baby who is not all all hmong too. 

I wonder how your kid is going to feel like knowing his dad is bashing people who has other than hmong genes in them.

Way to be a father.

Now watch this thread get locked up or deleted. 

Like I said, I really truelly feel sorry for you.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 06, 2018, 02:17:39 PM »
Also, what are your thoughts on how your child identifies him/herself?

You got alot of issues to work out.

Advertisements