Advertisement

Author Topic: Frauds have no shame, not even when it involves their biological kids  (Read 373 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
 :idiot2::

Mom Fakes Daughter's Death & Holds Funeral Before Her Shocked, Very Much Alive Offspring Finds Out

A number of people gathered in Missouri to mourn the death of a woman named Brittany Johnson-Webster, only to find out she is still alive.

The funeral, allegedly planned by Brittany’s mother, was held at the Ferguson Heights Church of Christ on Nov. 10, according to WTSP. Like most funerals, Brittany’s consisted of a sermon, speeches and a repast.

Making the situation all the more awkward, Brittany told the news station that she found out about her “death” when she saw her photo on an obituary.

“They had pictures of me blown up into posters that said ‘Rest in peace Brittany,’ and my aunt eventually had obtained one of the obituaries and sent pictures,” Brittany said.

According to the obituary, “Brittany finished her story on October 27, 2018. She was called to meet all the loving animal babies on the other side of the rainbow.”

While Brittany was shocked to find out about what her mother had done, she was more upset with the fact that she manipulated so many people in the process.

“My brother actually died and here my mom is faking my death. You know I was upset, I was angry, but more than anything, I was sad,” Brittany told WTSP.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Advertisements