Advertisement

Author Topic: I like fitted clothes now...here you go pervert nkaujsee!  (Read 6703 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
I like fitted clothes now...here you go pervert nkaujsee!
« on: December 05, 2018, 07:33:36 AM »
I use to be about baggy clothes..

Or looser fitting clothes..

But looking at myself now in the mirror... they don't really look good at me..

and I really do like the look of fitted clothes.. especially shirts..

I'm not saying I have that V body yet, but my top is bigger than my waist(only when it's not after a big meal becuase my stomach poof's out when I do) but fitted shirts just look better.  Fitted/Slim fits look nice.  I got a couple pullovers that I am going to get slimmed down around the waist area.

Pretty baggy hoodie, obviously from PISA.

Just a Pullover, I don't like.. it just go straight down.. doesn't like.. accent the body, in a sense makes a person looks sloppy.

Another Hoodie, it just like... blockie... straight down..

This is slim fit... but if you look at the chest area, it's really really tight, the button is like.. about to burst

Agian, the chest area the button is about to bust, it's too tight.. but I like how it gets skinnie down there becuase it is slim fit

Just a smaller sized t-shirt, I like how it's able to stretch, the top looks nice and then you get to the abdominal area it hugs the contour of the body.. I like it!  If I just didn't eat a bowl of spaghetti and a steak lunch prior to taking these pictures I think I'd look just a bit better. That area would be flatter but I'm a bit bloated from eating

Not a big fan of the design of this shirt and the color.. but it does fit really nice! It's slim fit I believe with stretchy materials, so the top stretches fits nice and comfortable then when you get to the abdominal area it really hugs the contour of the body nice in my opinion.

I'm going to get that gray hoodie fitted.

I like the fit of the red tshirt, I'd like for all my shirts to fit that way, but oh wells, guess I gotta take them all to the tailor.

I still have to lose another 15 lbs, preferably 20 lbs.  We'll see!  I'm so lazy nowadays!  It's really hard work.  Later on I will go get on the treadmill.

« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 07:00:31 AM by thePoster »

Like this post: +2
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Re: I like fitted clothes now...
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2018, 04:40:36 AM »
Hey if you get a picture you might get a divorce and change your last name!

Anyways... when you gonna hooke me up qith a hot cousin huh?!?!?

I am going to go get all my clothes fitted..  even tshirts..

I got a couple pullovers i am going to get fitted.

I like slim fita but....  they get tight in the chest...  I dont like my buttons busting out.. nkow I know how you girls feel.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Re: I like fitted clothes now...here you go pervert nkaujsee!
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2018, 01:08:03 PM »
Hahahha...calm down lil lady, you know I am just joking around with you...cheezez!

Hurry up and hook me up with one of your hot non blood cousins, Ive been asking for years now and
you havent came through!
Lets see you V! I really aint got  V yet..  maybe someday...

I just bought an ab wheel, that is suppose to help according to youtube.

No, it is not blowing up my ego, it is more about feeling happy about ones self.  And you show know all about just the simpleness of just wanting to look nice for ones self. 

I just want to look nice for myself.  Is that a crime?  Being not in shape honestly is hard on a person, simple things we take for granted, after a while, really gets annoying. 

I know it sounds trivial but simple things like bending over to tie your shoes, getting in and out of a car, sitting comfortably in a car, being comfortable on a couch, putting on pants, after a while it really is a hassle when a person is out of shape and has a gut. 

There were many a times I bent over to tie my shoe and it was so annoying and I would say to myself I needa get in shape, this gut sucks.

Plus, there is nothing wrong with wanting to look good.

If a person looks good, they feel good.  Thier attitude is positive, it is a chain effect. 

I know you be working out too, lets see that V.  I think Im more of a U right now! Cmon, lets see it!

« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 01:21:27 PM by thePoster »

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2018, 03:30:34 PM »
V ..

You dont know what the V is?

Theres V's and theres T's...

It is a body shape alot of folks go for...

A V is the shape of a persons body, when the chest tapers down to a skinnie waist, that is a V.

When the chest is like.. the chest is too defined and blocky/bulky and the abs are straight down it looks like a T...

I like the V shape...
So when I do work put with my little 10 lbs plates on the bench press, I just do regular laying flat chest press and the incline bench press.  I just want to build the top of my chest, just a little on the middle of my chest and no bottom of the chest because its going to hurt my V. 

Dont pretend like you dont know!

« Last Edit: December 06, 2018, 03:34:57 PM by thePoster »

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2018, 06:27:54 PM »
I dont know what an 8, E, T, W, or TMI means....

Anyways, if your butt hurts get those padded but pants, they are made for cycling. 

And I find it unbelivable you cannot lift 5 lbs. 

Are you serious? Im sure youve picked up plenty of babies before!

I dont get massages...the y dont do anything for me.  But you should foam roll, now if I get a foam roll massage Im sure that would help.  I do the foam roll. 

I dont take supplements or recovery drinks either.. i am all naturally fat.  And if I get skinnie or mass, itll all be all nayural as well.

So lets see that body, I showed mine. 

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2018, 02:49:11 PM »

Anyways...

A 5 lb dumb bell is still light as ..

But you do describe yourself as skin and bones so... go eat some burgers!!
What is an A cut? And if my girl ever spent 200 dollars on her hair...id be mad!!

Just snap a picture and post..  you know it was bothersome and annoying to take all those pictures and put them up..so return the favor..besides all the guys in here wanna see it too..

And yes..i am gaining weight but my pants are looser..

I really dont like my weight going up..its very demoralizing and depressing. Even though it is probably muscles... but still!! All that hard work to just see my weight go up...

« Last Edit: December 07, 2018, 04:48:19 PM by nkaujsee »

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 07, 2018, 07:55:34 PM »
Well make sure you hook me up with the right body type! You know what I like!

Heavy up top, a nice toosh, cute face!

Hurry up with those pictures will ya!

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 08, 2018, 09:55:05 AM »
Was at the gym and saw a 5 lb dumb bell.. I went to pick it up to see what you were complaining about..

I mean seriously?!?!!? 

Seriously?

It's like...  a piece of paper!

Offline luvlylisa

• Elite Poster
  • ...luv me or hate me...
  • Respect: +267
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2018, 09:05:39 PM »
Sorry to intrude....am i intruding?   ???

anyway, TP, fitted is definitely much better but save a bulky sweatshirt for those lazy--i don't want to do anything--burr, it's cold out--kind of days.

可爱的丽莎。。。爱我还是恨我

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2018, 03:04:58 PM »
OH I will!

I've ate clean all this week but I cheated today and ate sushi and rocky road ice cream...

Advertisements