Advertisement

Author Topic: Young single parent or single in your 30s which is harder to find love  (Read 3448 times)

Offline nraug_hmoob

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +6
    • View Profile
So, what are everyone's thought on this?

First of all I just wanted to say that this is not to bash or disrespect any of my fellow PHers and I apologize in advance if I offended anyone. This is my just own opinion.  Personally, I think it is harder to be a single parent and to find love than it is for someone in their 30s to find love. Although, I am not a single parent myself, I do find it difficult to accept someone else if they have a child. I have never dated anyone with kids, but I see a lot of single parents out there in mid 20s who are still very attractive. I have met a few of them that I connected with, but when I learned that they have a child, that is usually my dealbreaker. However, I'm sure they are out there looking for the right person as well. What I am shocked to find is that even if they are single parents and smokin hot, they still very picky. lol. I mean, majority of them got nothing going for themselves,..like just high school graduates, working a dead-end job, and yet is expecting prince charming.  From my experiences, some of them have mature up and some have not at all.     

« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 04:20:09 PM by nraug_hmoob »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: Young single parent or single in your 30s which is harder to find love
« Reply #1 on: December 09, 2018, 11:35:00 PM »
I've seen some of the things you mentioned too and it applies to both demographics.. .in terms of "still very picky, got nothing going, dead-end job, some have mature up and some have not"....

For example: I've seen single folks in their 30s living with their parents and leeching off of them because they "got nothing going" or are just plain lazy...I've also seen single parents (both genders) that used or guilt trip their parents for money, and forcing them to babysit the little ones so they can go out with the friends to party, fish, hunt, etc...and yet they are still very "picky"...

With that said, they are individuals too so I'm sure they have their preferences on how they want to run their life (good or bad)...

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2018, 09:53:57 AM »
I'm one of those parents who will let my kids, live with me and leech off me if they're in their 30's and their life goes to hell and they need help getting back on their feet.  It's called a parent's love.

Offline mind-teaser

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +15
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2018, 10:27:53 AM »
single parent or single with a good career will have easier time to find lovers than people who have a dead end job, living with parents and yet wanted to find someone who has a career can be tricky. It's possible, but tricky. 

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2018, 10:57:40 AM »
it depends.  but, I see where you're coming from.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 10, 2018, 02:38:34 PM »
I'm one of those parents who will let my kids, live with me and leech off me if they're in their 30's and their life goes to hell and they need help getting back on their feet.  It's called a parent's love.

What if they don't return the "love" back..by continuing to not care and use and abuse you...even in your elderly days...??  ???

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Hey highway, you going to hell because you kept on bumping up these old topics. 

Here's the deal.  People are allowed to make their choices cuz of this thing called wants and needs.  If they have nothing going for them and wanted more then that's up to them.  If they going to hell with their picky self then that's up to them too.  Cough old maid.  But eventually, even a starving person will have to wiser up or they will be hungry.  But then again, at what cost?  You had it when you were younger and hotter but your valuation devalues with every wrinkles.

Instead of worrying about those that have standards or picky because their life should not be of your concern but rather focus on what is still great out there.  If you can't handle single parent cases then that's not for you.  Do what you can do and don't you even dare to try it cuz that's wasting your time and her time looking for a surrogate daddy for another man's kids too.

As for me, they tend to lie about them having kids till I finds out on Facebook.  If you want a single mom, I say to go for the ones with kids in double digits.  Why?  Well in about ten years, the baby daddy is out of the picture and you don't have to get a black eye just to do a service for humanitarian act. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
You think I'm looking for love?

I ain't...that's the problem.  O0

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
People need to know that we are living life and not dreaming.

So, what are everyone's thought on this?

First of all I just wanted to say that this is not to bash or disrespect any of my fellow PHers and I apologize in advance if I offended anyone. This is my just own opinion.  Personally, I think it is harder to be a single parent and to find love than it is for someone in their 30s to find love. Although, I am not a single parent myself, I do find it difficult to accept someone else if they have a child. I have never dated anyone with kids, but I see a lot of single parents out there in mid 20s who are still very attractive. I have met a few of them that I connected with, but when I learned that they have a child, that is usually my dealbreaker. However, I'm sure they are out there looking for the right person as well. What I am shocked to find is that even if they are single parents and smokin hot, they still very picky. lol. I mean, majority of them got nothing going for themselves,..like just high school graduates, working a dead-end job, and yet is expecting prince charming. From my experiences, some of them have mature up and some have not at all.   

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
As it goes...most people assume a relationship is something you find on your lap...boom.

Well in reality, it's something that you have to form, build, and accept flaws of the other person without being judgmental.  And in real life, you have bills, a job, living expenses, recreational activity, respite, and more work, then whatever life throws at you.

Where to find love?  You can't if you're looking in the wrong places.

Love is something that comes from the inside...then shows on the outside.  If you want to show it, you show it.  You want to share it, you share it.  You want to give it, you give it.

Now if there's someone who's lucky enough to receive it, then awesome.  If not, you have only yourself to love.  As single parent, you have your children to love.

and I ain't looking to be taken advantage of... ;)

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
Milf's are the best!  it shows responsibility, they're holding down a job and raising a child(ren).  their priority isn't you, so you can cum and go as you please.

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
That's very profound, bro.

As it goes...most people assume a relationship is something you find on your lap...boom.

Well in reality, it's something that you have to form, build, and accept flaws of the other person without being judgmental.  And in real life, you have bills, a job, living expenses, recreational activity, respite, and more work, then whatever life throws at you.

Where to find love?  You can't if you're looking in the wrong places.

Love is something that comes from the inside...then shows on the outside.  If you want to show it, you show it.  You want to share it, you share it.  You want to give it, you give it.

Now if there's someone who's lucky enough to receive it, then awesome.  If not, you have only yourself to love.  As single parent, you have your children to love.

and I ain't looking to be taken advantage of... ;)

"...

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Experience is a good thing.

Milf's are the best!  it shows responsibility, they're holding down a job and raising a child(ren).  their priority isn't you, so you can cum and go as you please.

"...

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
What if they don't return the "love" back..by continuing to not care and use and abuse you...even in your elderly days...??  ???
I'm fine with it. As a parent, I don't keep score.  I help them because I love them.  It's called unconditional love.  If I wanted them to return the love, then it would be conditional love.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
Another aspect of looking to share your life with someone else...if you have children, you may need to expand it further by looking for someone who are also willing to love your children too.

Oh and all them gossiping stories, old wives tales about the evil stepmom.  >:D

Advertisements