Advertisement

Author Topic: Do you know her?  (Read 806 times)

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +162
    • View Profile
Re: Do you know her?
« Reply #15 on: December 17, 2018, 11:49:36 AM »
Did you listen to the "Txhob Cia Siab Rau Cov Zoo Nruag"? LMAO..
hahahhahaha......I did, I did.  Is that the one?? 

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline MyMysterious

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +11
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 17, 2018, 11:52:32 AM »
hahahhahaha......I did, I did.  Is that the one??

No.. not pertaining to this story but just wanted to know what your thought on that story...  :2funny: :2funny: Pinky size..

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +162
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 17, 2018, 12:19:21 PM »
No.. not pertaining to this story but just wanted to know what your thought on that story...  :2funny: :2funny: Pinky size..
I know.  I find that funny too.  (not to be mean or disrespecting in any way).

Offline thehotone

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +18
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 17, 2018, 02:13:14 PM »
Letís just sayÖ She was a very promiscuous young lady back then. She is lucky her daughter is my niece so I will refrain from spilling her stinky egg.

To me, she can do whatever she wants to make her happy. We will all just like her gone. We close that door on her when she walked out and just want her to move on. The law usually sides with the mother 90% of the time and anytime it comes to domestic violence, they side with the woman 100% regardless. My brother is very aware of this and doesnít want to get into anymore trouble like he did in his teens.

They do not have court order regarding the children's residency. When she left, it was known, she didn't want them. Even now she doesn't want them, she only wants them to see my brother.

I hope she puts her sob story on May Vangís channel. I would love to hear her side of the story.  ::)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • NRUS MAS
  • Respect: +305
    • View Profile
The I like to (F)uck and run thread
« Reply #19 on: December 17, 2018, 02:19:49 PM »
Sounds like a story from a marriage of things and gangster family ties.  It is so complicated and could escalate even further as both sides are out to screw one another off. 

I can't deal with these crimes to humanities.  I mean call it a day already.  People are lingering around to see if the other party changes to come up and here comes the take me back route cuz I know I fawked up.  Let's stay for the kids blah blah blah excuses till it happens again.

"There is a party up in here... Fawk you over there"  ha

Offline Tajo

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +90
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: January 03, 2019, 06:44:52 PM »
is she a pher?

Offline autumnbreeze

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +47
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: January 10, 2019, 10:38:25 PM »
put a restraining order on her. if she comes around, call the cops on her. since he's willing to pay child support, if she comes fight for the kids, give them to her. if she doesn't, great, he can keep them. but put a restraining order on that crazy woman before your brother gets accused of anything!

Offline thehotone

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: January 11, 2019, 01:35:24 PM »
Update:

My brotherís girlfriend was in town for a few days during New Yearís. She called my brother a few days after Jan 1st stating that she was taking him to court to get custody of the kids. He told her OK. Then a few days later, she called him again to play victim that her life is all messed up because of him and that she doesnít want the kids.

My brother has tried to get her elders involved bc he doesnít want her to go to jail but everytime they talk to her, she tells them she is an adult and donít need them to butt into her life. She doesnít listen to any of the elders in her family and they are at lost with her.

Offline thehotone

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 11, 2019, 01:35:58 PM »
Update:

My brotherís girlfriend was in town for a few days during New Yearís. She (ex-wife) called my brother a few days after Jan 1st stating that she was taking him to court to get custody of the kids. He told her OK. Then a few days later, she called him again to play victim that her life is all messed up because of him and that she doesnít want the kids.

My brother has tried to get her elders involved bc he doesnít want her to go to jail but everytime they talk to her, she tells them she is an adult and donít need them to butt into her life. She doesnít listen to any of the elders in her family and they are at lost with her.

Advertisements