Advertisement

Author Topic: Do you know her?  (Read 4822 times)

Offline thehotone

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +18
    • View Profile
Do you know her?
« on: December 12, 2018, 02:42:33 PM »
Dear EX-sis in law,

When my brother and you were married, his paycheck went straight to the bank. For years, you give him allowances to what he can use because your reasoning was that you were “saving” money. Lord knows what you did with your pay. You control everything in the house because you were the “educated” one with a Bachelor’s in Psychology which was useless because you got a job after 2yrs of looking in a field that doesn’t even required a “Psychology” degree.  Mind you, in case you have forgotten that my brother supported you through college.

When you met your old flame again and my brother caught you cheating on him. You had the guts to tell MY brother that he was a “No Good Piece of CRAP” and that you made a mistake when you married him because he got you knocked up and that you would’ve never married a man who couldn’t satisfy you in bed like him. Who told you to spread your legs and follow my brother everywhere? Remember, your family tried to force my brother to marry you but he wouldn’t marry you until you got pregnant…. He step up to the plate and took care of his responsibility didn’t he??   You could’ve told everyone that my brother was such a bad person etc.. but you choose to say that if you didn’t get knocked up, you would’ve never married him?

Granted, my brother isn’t a perfect person and he does have his flaws. He is uneducated with only a HS diploma working in a factory. He does indeed have NOTHING to offer you and sometimes will not bend to anyone once his mind is set. True, he is stubborn in every possible way. True, he used to be aThug/Gangster back in the days but you loved that shyte didn’t you? You were the one who parent’s had to come hit you to go home. REMEMBER?

So, when you wanted to leave him for another man, what did he do? He opened the door for you didn’t he? He was hurt but he let you go because you beg him to let you go. You took all the money and you made sure his name was on all your debts didn’t you. You had the courts come looking for him to pay debts he never incurred. 

Even after all that, even after you left,  you have not stop harassing my brother!  You for sure thought my brother will come to your rescue when you found out the grass wasn’t greener on the other side and when you beg him to allow you back into his life and he said NO, didn’t you threaten the cops on him? Yes, my brother moved on faster than you thought he would. Yes, he did end up falling in love again. BUT he doesn’t bother you and your boyfriends does he? NOPE. He has even apologized for the past and that for both of you to move on and do better, there’s children involved so he only wants what is best for the children and for you.  Didn’t he ask you nicely to leave him alone? Didn’t he ask you to stop harassing him and his girlfriend? Didn’t he BEG you to stop stealing from him?

We are sick and tired of your childish threats on calling the police on him, on us or taking the kids away. If you want the kids, take them. My brother told you to take them didn’t he? He even offered to pay you child support didn’t he? Every time you come around or we hear your name, we cringed. If it wasn’t for the kids and their innocence, we would had shut the door on you every time you go over to my brother’s looking for revenge because in your mind, he ruined your “perfect” life.  No one in the family has said one word to your regarding my brother and you. Everyone just want you gone. So please stop trying to find drama for us and calling the cops on us because you think we beat your kids ok.

Go and live your life. We are all very happy for you ok.

Sincerely,
The sister in law that you called the cops on last night because she wouldn’t release the kids to you without her brother’s approval

Like this post: +1

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Re: Do you know her?
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2018, 02:54:00 PM »
Muab txhais tau hais tias muam tsis nyiam nyab no lo mas, yom.

Like this post: 0

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2018, 04:03:46 PM »
Heard this similar story before and yes they Hmong. 

Such a hot mess. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline mind-teaser

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +15
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2018, 04:35:12 PM »
Vim muaj ib cov pojniam zoo li tus no thiaj li muaj ib cov ntxiv neej xiam hlwb TUA tau NEEG ntag mas!  Yog koj twb txaus siab mus lawm....mus kom txog hnub tuag xwb...uacas mus mus no hos rov qab los ua li niag DEV VWM mas? SIGH....kuv tsis nkag siab dev pojniam li lawm!

STORY:

Hais deb tau ze.......kuv muaj ib tug muam twb ua phem li no rau kuv tu yawjyim....kuv yeej hais rau nws tias....koj ua li no rau yawgyim, koj mus lawm, koj mus kom kawg lawm nawb.  Koj lub neej zoo thiab tsis zoo los peb tsis pub koj los ua phem rau yawgyim nawb.  Cov menyuam ces yog neb OBLEEG li menyuam...yog yawgyim xav pom xav saib, KOJ yuav tau kam xwb. NO EXCEPTION! Koj tsis kam rau yawgyim saib, peb yeej tsis txaus siab rau koj. The children are FREE to travel to see their father anytime, any day they wanted. NO restrictions.

Kuv yog tus hais kiag li no rau kuv tus muam...vim nws yog tus tso yawgyim tseg.  Kuv hlub yawgyim heev....vim yuv tus muam ua siab phem tsis yog kev yog cai lawm.  Fast forward...20 years later....She had moved on and never look back.  Yawgyim los twb rov mus ua nws lub neeg tshiab dua lawm.  Nkawd ob tug menyuam twb loj tag lawm.  Kuv tu sister lub neej tshiab los yeej zoo zoo kawg li lawm. 

Sib Ntsib dua pebhmoob.   

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 13, 2018, 08:41:05 AM »
....tell your brother to grow some balls!  no point in trying to be a good gangster, a good man, or a good person to let some biatch come back, step all over him, and demand sh!t that it ain't no longer her's...put the biatch AND HER MAN in check.  if he can't grow bigger balls, get evil!  since she's abandoned the life (kids, house, family and etc)..file restraining order/no contact, file child support and alimony...when he don't take proper steps to secure his rights, he's gonna get trampled over...it's called get smarter!

bottomline...
Dear EX-sis in law,

Blah...blah... blah...um, yeah...

Sincerely,
The sister in law that you called the cops on last night because she wouldn’t release the kids to you without her brother’s approval
if the mother (ex-SIL) is within her rights to pick up the kids and you refused, then it's your fault.  if she needed prior notice and approval when picking up the kids, call the cops on her for trespassing.

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2018, 06:33:26 AM »
can you sum it up in one or two words???

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2018, 09:44:56 AM »
Go listen to May Vang. I think it's being told there already. :2funny: :P
was this just recently?  if it is, then I must of listen to it already. O0

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2018, 12:21:14 PM »
 :o

Offline Vandal Savage

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +232
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2018, 06:50:47 PM »
The saddest part of this story is the kids.  Why must they suffer because their mother can’t check herself?  Hope they grow up not to follow in her footsteps.

Peachy Fish

« Reply #9 on: December 16, 2018, 01:14:06 PM »
Reads like a headache. Praying for peace for all involved.

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2018, 11:49:36 AM »
Did you listen to the "Txhob Cia Siab Rau Cov Zoo Nruag"? LMAO..
hahahhahaha......I did, I did.  Is that the one?? 

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2018, 12:19:21 PM »
No.. not pertaining to this story but just wanted to know what your thought on that story...  :2funny: :2funny: Pinky size..
I know.  I find that funny too.  (not to be mean or disrespecting in any way).

Offline thehotone

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +18
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2018, 02:13:14 PM »
Let’s just say… She was a very promiscuous young lady back then. She is lucky her daughter is my niece so I will refrain from spilling her stinky egg.

To me, she can do whatever she wants to make her happy. We will all just like her gone. We close that door on her when she walked out and just want her to move on. The law usually sides with the mother 90% of the time and anytime it comes to domestic violence, they side with the woman 100% regardless. My brother is very aware of this and doesn’t want to get into anymore trouble like he did in his teens.

They do not have court order regarding the children's residency. When she left, it was known, she didn't want them. Even now she doesn't want them, she only wants them to see my brother.

I hope she puts her sob story on May Vang’s channel. I would love to hear her side of the story.  ::)

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
The I like to (F)uck and run thread
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2018, 02:19:49 PM »
Sounds like a story from a marriage of things and gangster family ties.  It is so complicated and could escalate even further as both sides are out to screw one another off. 

I can't deal with these crimes to humanities.  I mean call it a day already.  People are lingering around to see if the other party changes to come up and here comes the take me back route cuz I know I fawked up.  Let's stay for the kids blah blah blah excuses till it happens again.

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Tajo

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +105
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 03, 2019, 06:44:52 PM »
is she a pher?

Advertisements