Advertisement

Author Topic: Do you know her?  (Read 4821 times)

Offline autumnbreeze

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +51
    • View Profile
Re: Do you know her?
« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2019, 10:38:25 PM »
put a restraining order on her. if she comes around, call the cops on her. since he's willing to pay child support, if she comes fight for the kids, give them to her. if she doesn't, great, he can keep them. but put a restraining order on that crazy woman before your brother gets accused of anything!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline thehotone

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +18
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2019, 01:35:24 PM »
Update:

My brother’s girlfriend was in town for a few days during New Year’s. She called my brother a few days after Jan 1st stating that she was taking him to court to get custody of the kids. He told her OK. Then a few days later, she called him again to play victim that her life is all messed up because of him and that she doesn’t want the kids.

My brother has tried to get her elders involved bc he doesn’t want her to go to jail but everytime they talk to her, she tells them she is an adult and don’t need them to butt into her life. She doesn’t listen to any of the elders in her family and they are at lost with her.

Offline thehotone

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +18
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 11, 2019, 01:35:58 PM »
Update:

My brother’s girlfriend was in town for a few days during New Year’s. She (ex-wife) called my brother a few days after Jan 1st stating that she was taking him to court to get custody of the kids. He told her OK. Then a few days later, she called him again to play victim that her life is all messed up because of him and that she doesn’t want the kids.

My brother has tried to get her elders involved bc he doesn’t want her to go to jail but everytime they talk to her, she tells them she is an adult and don’t need them to butt into her life. She doesn’t listen to any of the elders in her family and they are at lost with her.

Offline floaty

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +26
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 01, 2019, 03:29:31 AM »
Muab txhais tau hais tias muam tsis nyiam nyab no lo mas, yom.

Hahaha! True!  O0

"You drown not by falling into the water, but by staying submerged in it."

Advertisements