Advertisement

Author Topic: Freckles and Sun Spots  (Read 5542 times)

Peachy Fish

Freckles and Sun Spots
« on: December 16, 2018, 03:19:49 PM »
As I get older, I see more and more of these freckles, and I have one sun spot now.  ::)
What do you do for these? In my teens I tried to prevent them with sunblock, but here I am now near my mid-30's with these buggers.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
Re: Freckles and Sun Spots
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2018, 09:15:06 AM »
My mom uses a skin brightening cream by Skin TX.  She says it works well for her but you would have to stay out of the sun or use sun protection, otherwise the spots come back.  It is at a higher price point though.

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Peachy Fish

« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2018, 09:17:53 AM »
Thanks. Trouble. I don't mind the high price point, but I run outside so it will be a challenge to stay out of the sun.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2018, 09:27:49 AM »
You could wear a cap or visor cap for sun protection while jogging?  If you don’t mind headgears.

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Peachy Fish

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2018, 08:05:00 AM »
You could wear a cap or visor cap for sun protection while jogging?  If you don’t mind headgears.

Yeah I will have to. Speaking of headgears I saw thos UV shields at the Korean store. I won't resort to that - yet.

Peachy Fish

« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2018, 08:06:04 AM »
I have freckles and a few sun spots too, but don't mind since I like the freckle girl look. I live by the beach and always out jogging, can't stay away from the sun. I hardly wear sunscreen, just whatever is in my moisturizer. I do a very mild 5 minute chemical peel twice a week to brighten up and gives my skin a glow.

Thanks. I have to look at peels. Someone gave me a sample but I have just been a little nervous about trying it out.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2018, 01:28:58 PM »
I'm not going to lie, I just ordered some of those skin lightening soap..

I'll see if it works.. it's because like you said, dang! I have a lot of un even skin tones nowadays!

But what I usually do during the summer time... wear long sleave shirts and pants... yeap… it sucks.. but you gotta do what you gotta do... and I wear a lot of hats...

You are going to need to wear those Japanese visors...I am going to buy one this summer...they actually look cool in my opinion.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2018, 02:24:58 PM »
Yeah I will have to. Speaking of headgears I saw thos UV shields at the Korean store. I won't resort to that - yet.

Is that some sort of mask or hat?

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2018, 02:38:54 PM »
Is that some sort of mask or hat?

It's a giant visor!  I think it's cool!

In the summer time when I was living by the beach and I would run a lot to try to get skinnie, I was going to buy one because I hate getting sun burned on my head!  and I hate wearing sunscreen, it feels nasty.

Right?!?!  Cool!  Looks like we are from the future like 2050!

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2018, 03:48:08 PM »
Hmmmm.......ve ry different.  I don’t think I’d purchase something like that though....but that’s just me.   ;D

Offline sunrain

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +169
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2018, 01:32:09 PM »
I've just learn that freckles is in style.  Yes, I've seen and witness people creating freckles in their make-up routine.  Yes, I've gotten compliments on my freckles quite often as of late.. :P ::)

As part of my skin-routine, I've been using a vitamin-c serum to help lighten my freckles as I understand it's not going to go away permanently.  So far, it has worked to lighten the visibility but the freckles are still present.

Majority of make-up brands these days have an SPF 15 or SPF 30.  Make sure to always wear facial sun protection to prevent the skin from developing dark spots and freckles.  Also, it may be wise to change your make-up as they do expire within 1 year, depending on what it is.  I don't know if this is true but expired make-up might also cause blemish too.

/goodluck

I ❤ ♫ walking in the

Peachy Fish

« Reply #11 on: January 30, 2019, 09:49:25 PM »
I've just learn that freckles is in style.  Yes, I've seen and witness people creating freckles in their make-up routine.  Yes, I've gotten compliments on my freckles quite often as of late.. :P ::)

As part of my skin-routine, I've been using a vitamin-c serum to help lighten my freckles as I understand it's not going to go away permanently.  So far, it has worked to lighten the visibility but the freckles are still present.

Majority of make-up brands these days have an SPF 15 or SPF 30.  Make sure to always wear facial sun protection to prevent the skin from developing dark spots and freckles.  Also, it may be wise to change your make-up as they do expire within 1 year, depending on what it is.  I don't know if this is true but expired make-up might also cause blemish too.

/goodluck

Thanks Sunrain!

I just met someone who tattooed a few freckles on her face...about 20 or so freckles.  :o

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2022, 12:25:52 PM »
Vitamin C serum.

Advertisements