Advertisement

Author Topic: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?  (Read 3448 times)

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
« on: December 17, 2018, 11:28:54 AM »
Way back when we didn't know any better, we may have thought we didn't want anyone who looked less than a model.  But now that we are all a little older and wiser, what are the must have qualities that you look for in a significant other?

Another way to ask the question is, if you're just starting to get to know a guy or a girl, what are the "turn off" signs or "turn on" signs that you look for?

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: What qualities do you look for in a significant other?
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2018, 11:35:30 AM »
That's the word: significant.

Way back when we didn't know any better, we may have thought we didn't want anyone who looked less than a model.  But now that we are all a little older and wiser, what are the must have qualities that you look for in a significant other?

Another way to ask the question is, if you're just starting to get to know a guy or a girl, what are the "turn off" signs or "turn on" signs that you look for?

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2018, 11:48:30 AM »
That's the word: significant.

OK... but... what are the qualities?  What are the turn offs and turn ons?  For example, are hairy legs a deal breaker for you?  How about short hair or purple hair?  How about not grabbing for the check on the first date?  Would those things bother you?  Etc.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2018, 12:05:21 PM »

I like a conservative woman. 

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2018, 12:21:56 PM »
my list is too long.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 17, 2018, 01:04:39 PM »
I think y'all single should try everything that you can handle.

Like have you try being a gold digger?

I almost hook up with one.  She had 5 pho houses in southern California but my friends be laughing at me that she's a tad old. 

Peer pressure I know but I gotta let her go.  I already had plans to marry her for money like she gives me 5k a month to blow but I would take that cash and hide it up them mountains and tell her that I cooked it all and need more. 

Then go to jail ob purpose so she can divorce my azz then go up the mountain to get my loot and spend it with my East coast girl that she doesn't know.  Isn't that crazy?  Mistress and myself are scammers but this story does not have any dead people like as the husband, poison her azz to collect the million dollar insurance and sell all of her pho houses and cash out with the mistress. 

Cot dam what I think may scare me.

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 17, 2018, 01:25:58 PM »
FYI not looking.  Just expressing my type: 

Cleanliness is important so of course someone w/ good hygiene.  Next, I prefer someone more "reserved" meaning he doesn't seek to be the life of the party but has a certain charisma, kind soul (good heart, a man w/ integrity...)a Christian, good chemistry with....likes to travel, ambitious(goal oriented), educated, isn't afraid to express his feelings/love, respects women, health conscious,listens to other's opinion/ideas, and can balance between two world (Hmong and western)

Turn off:  likes to party, drinks, traditional

Like this post: +1
But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 17, 2018, 01:28:42 PM »
I like a conservative woman.
I should clarify this.  I like a conservative woman, which is different then wacked out psycho chicks who thinks they're conservative because they belong to the far right and thinks conservative means stubborn as shitt and hateful of others who know they're crazy but don't understand their form of crazy.  O0

Like this post: +1

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2018, 01:30:11 PM »
FYI not looking.  Just expressing my type: 

Cleanliness is important so of course someone w/ good hygiene.  Next, I prefer someone more "reserved" meaning he doesn't seek to be the life of the party but has a certain charisma, kind soul (good heart, a man w/ integrity...)a Christian, good chemistry with....likes to travel, ambitious(goal oriented), educated, isn't afraid to express his feelings/love, respects women, health conscious,listens to other's opinion/ideas, and can balance between two world (Hmong and western)

Turn off:  likes to party, drinks, traditional

Plus a guy who is not shy about photocopy his balls and send it to you.

If you like it, we have a match.
If not #metoo

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 17, 2018, 01:31:59 PM »
I should clarify this.  I like a conservative woman, which is different then wacked out psycho chicks who thinks they're conservative because they belong to the far right and thinks conservative means stubborn as shitt and hateful of others who know they're crazy but don't understand their form of crazy.  O0

In other words, must vote for Joe Biden 2020

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 17, 2018, 01:35:01 PM »
I think y'all single should try everything that you can handle.

Like have you try being a gold digger?

I almost hook up with one.  She had 5 pho houses in southern California but my friends be laughing at me that she's a tad old. 

Peer pressure I know but I gotta let her go.  I already had plans to marry her for money like she gives me 5k a month to blow but I would take that cash and hide it up them mountains and tell her that I cooked it all and need more. 

Then go to jail ob purpose so she can divorce my azz then go up the mountain to get my loot and spend it with my East coast girl that she doesn't know.  Isn't that crazy?  Mistress and myself are scammers but this story does not have any dead people like as the husband, poison her azz to collect the million dollar insurance and sell all of her pho houses and cash out with the mistress. 

Cot dam what I think may scare me.

Cot dam I replied to the wrong but similar thread.  She was asking if her husband remembers her food of choice like pho ccuz that was their first meal when they met.  Where that thread at?  Did it get merge?

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2018, 01:35:37 PM »

Plus a guy who is not shy about photocopy his balls and send it to you.

That's a turn off.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
Did you pee into your cup of coffee and had it with cereal?
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2018, 01:40:41 PM »
Cot dam I replied to the wrong but similar thread.  She was asking if her husband remembers her food of choice like pho ccuz that was their first meal when they met.  Where that thread at?  Did it get merge?

Oh fawk, I need to lay off the drugs.  I'm losing it.  Early sign of diment

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
    • View Profile
OMG, there is a bug on pH n I found it while sniffing a crack whore
« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2018, 01:53:13 PM »
That's a turn off.

I will make a note of that for things not to do.  Ball pix is the in cuz dic pix is the out.

« Last Edit: December 17, 2018, 01:56:56 PM by DuMa »

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
Re: Did you pee into your cup of coffee and had it with cereal?
« Reply #14 on: December 17, 2018, 01:57:11 PM »
Oh fawk, I need to lay off the drugs.  I'm losing it.  Early sign of diment
Agree.

Advertisements