Advertisement

Author Topic: new app, myEZasset  (Read 653 times)

Offline slude

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +86
    • View Profile
new app, myEZasset
« on: December 17, 2018, 12:59:48 PM »
Just wanted to share this here...

After months of hard work, I'm excited to share my app with everyone. It is available for download on the Google Play store (iOS will be available in a few weeks). It is a digital home asset management app that will help you manage and organize all of your valuable belongings. Please support, and thank you!

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app.myezassets&fbclid=IwAR0WqeLNTZBmkPb0145yrAQlxAF1s1UNkFkhdJUxoIBHWRcLqzz20p462BM

Quick summary of the app:
A house is a big investment and it comes with a lot of responsibiliti es. It needs preventative maintenance which is regularly maintenance to prolong its life cycle. Just like regular oil changes for your car to keep its engine running, your home electrical, heating & plumbing systems need regular maintenance to keep you from future headaches and costly repairs. The same goes for all the assets in your house, but as working adults you don’t often find time to manage, organize or schedule preventative maintenance for your assets.

That's why we created myEZasset because we understand the importance and efficiency of having access to your home asset information, links to owner’s manual, scheduling preventative maintenance, attaching receipts to assets, and providing documents for insurance policy purposes. Our app is not just for homeowners, but renters (renter's insurance) and facility managers as well.

We’re excited to share our effort with you, and we hope you'll utilize myEZasset as a mobile tool to help manage your home and build a safe environment for you and your family.

More info at:
Visit our page at myezasset.com

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
Re: new app, myEZasset
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2018, 01:05:21 PM »
I need to upgrade my phone first  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline slude

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +86
    • View Profile
Re: new app, myEZasset
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2018, 01:08:22 PM »
I need to upgrade my phone first  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Please do O0 it runs on Android tablets too.

Advertisements