Advertisement

Author Topic: for those of u who will be taking time off work for the holidays... what r u  (Read 1954 times)

flint-rod

looking forward to...?

i have some deer and elk meat that i plan on making sausage with... i'll probably do an 80/20 ratio of elk and deer meat mixed with pork belly... i've made deer/elk meatballs in the past and without pork belly in it... it's dry and not as tasty...

anyway, i look forward to making these things...

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Peachy Fish

Plan on just being away from my 8 - 5 and enjoy the moments with my love ones.

Like this post: +1

flint-rod

Hubby and I will be in San Francisco hitting all of our favorite restaurants from Oakland to San Jose. There will be a lot of eating going on!

love the bay area... a little pricey and colder than i'd like but nonetheless... nice!

flint-rod

Plan on just being away from my 8 - 5 and enjoy the moments with my love ones.

i hear you... spending time with the family is always a joy...

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Both are on Tuesday which ruins the fun. 

A holiday should falls on Thurs to Monday so people can plan their getaway right. 

Tuesday is a day where people go back to work. 

Like this year, people that gets off weekends may work on Monday and then off Tuesday then wk on Weds.  Kinda throws off the dynamic of things.

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

flint-rod

Both are on Tuesday which ruins the fun. 

A holiday should falls on Thurs to Monday so people can plan their getaway right. 

Tuesday is a day where people go back to work. 

Like this year, people that gets off weekends may work on Monday and then off Tuesday then wk on Weds.  Kinda throws off the dynamic of things.

after this week... i have two weeks off... not sure what i'll be doing other than stuffing my meat... lol!

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
after this week... i have two weeks off... not sure what i'll be doing other than stuffing my meat... lol!

Days off I can get but my boys are Tesla plant boys and they worked weird hours plus ot there. 

Evening if I can get days off at will, without soldiers, it'll be a waste of PTO days for me.  I only roll around their schedule and uses my days off like I'm a Tesla employee. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
I'll be here at work......but during the weekend, just hang out with family.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Iceland, I'm going to go visit the blue lagoon.

Then see if I can see the northern lights.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

flint-rod

I'll be here at work......but during the weekend, just hang out with family.

family time matters...  O0

flint-rod

Iceland, I'm going to go visit the blue lagoon.

Then see if I can see the northern lights.

have fun...

flint-rod

every winter break and summer break... i walk the college campus from which i graduated from... brings back memories...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
looking forward to...?

i have some deer and elk meat that i plan on making sausage with... i'll probably do an 80/20 ratio of elk and deer meat mixed with pork belly... i've made deer/elk meatballs in the past and without pork belly in it... it's dry and not as tasty...

anyway, i look forward to making these things...

Thinking about Caesar, pyramid, cochella, and fault in Cali at the moment... ???

flint-rod

Thinking about Caesar, pyramid, cochella, and fault in Cali at the moment... ???

have fun if you go...

Offline tRouBLe

• Administrator
  • Welcome to PH! 😜
  • Respect: +1038
    • View Profile
We’re looking forward to spending time with family and friends.  Those are the things that make us the happiest.

Be more concerned with your character than your reputation, because your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are. ~ John Wooden

Advertisements