Advertisement

Author Topic: Man, I hate that I'm so superficial and shallow....  (Read 2061 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Man, I hate that I'm so superficial and shallow....
« on: December 19, 2018, 02:18:58 PM »
Help me change!!!

I only wanna hang out with good looking girls.. :S

And only want to let good looking girls stay over..  :S

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Re: Man, I hate that I'm so superficial and shallow....
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2018, 02:25:49 PM »
I know a guy like that in middle school once. He ended up being gay but hey, at least he changed.

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2018, 02:26:31 PM »
Since you're like one of the girls..don't see too much of an issue with it...

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2018, 02:56:38 PM »
Beats me..

They probably don't want a guy who just wanna have sex with them only.. what do you think?

Hurry up and hook me up with your non-blood cousins.  sheesh...

Can I tell you something, I looked in the mirror and I think my little hoodie looks nice on me. :D

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

flint-rod

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2018, 03:07:38 PM »
the poster... you make me laugh bro... i used to know/have a buddy like you in high school... he literally told everyone how hot/attractive he was... unfortunately, no girl ever dated him until he married his wife... i wanna say that she was probably the only person who gave him the time and day...  :2funny:

« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 03:14:39 PM by flint-rod »

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2018, 03:11:51 PM »
hahah

That's probably why too..

I guess I don't get the time and day from the girls...

Plus.. I would also say I don't have patients as well.  I aint got time for games etc etc...

We either talking or we not!  I would say I have a short attention span when it comes to liking a person.

flint-rod

« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2018, 03:28:50 PM »
you are who you are... my brother's eldest son... who's in his early 20's... he's so arrogant... he only likes white girls but none like him because he's so arrogant... he's a lot like his dad where he thinks he knows everything... he's not bad looking but his arrogance repels women like deet and mosquitoes... lol!

« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 03:33:09 PM by flint-rod »

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2018, 10:53:50 PM »
Since theposter is sorta like a virtual brother to me... I’m gonna be up front... ur cool at times but can be annoying as hell dude. After seeing how u are virtually, It’s actually kinda of a turn off... u are like the guy who girls would want to be friends with because they see u like a puppy and know u will do them favors but cannot picture sleeping with  :P there’s this sense of immuturity. Sorta like my brother’s friend. Our whole family can’t stand him because he debate about the most stupidest thing... we ask how my brother can stand such an annoying egoistic loudmouth and he cannot give us any good reasons why

Nkaujsee nkaujsee!  Calm yourself down!!

Why you gotta take evrmerything so seriously!

I think you might actually be mad at me!

Stop being weird and hurry and hook me up with your hot non blood cousins!

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2018, 12:54:34 PM »
Help me change!!!

I only wanna hang out with good looking girls.. :S

And only want to let good looking girls stay over..  :S
You're perfect already then. NO need to change.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2018, 01:19:55 PM »
Hi Cousin,

Belated response as PH is my last option for boredom ...but dude, I ain't even mad, more than anything I'm glad that we have such oddball characters in PH to help keep it running...I'm only here because my haulwm hasn't block it yet or else i'll be on ntseg muag phau ntau or other social media sites other than PH...lol! I mean who still does message forums anymore when there's more interactive social media sites out there now compared to 20 years ago...

Well yeah, nobody really forums anymore.. .and when people do come on here they get runned off!

But there is other social avenue's out there.  I go and yap on facebook groups a lot, but it's less anonymous. 

I know you like me... don't lie!

When you gonna hook me up with your hot cousins!?  Cheezez!

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 21, 2018, 02:10:27 PM »
Ummm I can't share pictures...

But trust me.. they are sexy...

and I can't read hmong.

translate it for me.

That Irish girl, she was on an irish model show..

that girl that poked me on the back.. she got a hot body...

HOw about you?  Show yourself off please!

Advertisements