Advertisement

Author Topic: This has happened to some of us Hmong too when we first arrived here in the 70s  (Read 462 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
...except the stupid haters putting it on social medias now.. :knuppel2: :

Syrian refugee hospitalized with concussion after high school beating: 'You're lucky you're from another language because I will crush you'

Syrian teen had reportedly been attacked in a high school bathroom and hospitalized with a concussion.

Facebook user Alexis Work posted a video Saturday of a blond girl wearing a lavender sweater beating a 14-year-old student wearing a hijab inside a bathroom at Chartiers Valley High School in Bridgeville, Pa. According to Pittsburgh station WTAE, the girl wanted to vape inside the stall occupied by the Muslim student, who said it wasn’t allowed.

The blond girl said, according to Newsweek, “You’re lucky you’re from another language because I will crush you,” then pummeled the 14-year-old in the head. “I’m not punching you, you punched me first,” yelled the victim. The blond girl continued attacking the student, even as she fell to the floor and screamed, “Leave me alone.”

Work told WTAE that the blond student “is suspended from school until Thursday and has a court hearing on Thursday, in which the school is going to attempt to expel her.”

Work wrote on Facebook, “This is the fight that Chartiers Valley emailed parents about vaguely yesterday. I have been livid ever since I watched it. This isn’t a fight. This is bullying. The person in the fight, who is also friends w me on fb (hey girl), should be ashamed and the person recording too. [Chartiers Valley] definitely should’ve been a lot more clear about what took place bc this is awful. I wish I could’ve been there to help or at least break it up. Share this. Make Chartiers Valley finally do something or this will keep happening.” Work did not respond to Yahoo Lifestyle’s request for comment.

https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/syrian-refugee-hospitalized-concussion-high-school-beating-youre-lucky-youre-another-language-will-crush-010155632.html

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline nightrider

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +48
    • View Profile
These things continue to happen because of stupid parents kept praising their kids to discriminate and hate on people whom are different from themselves. This case was a case of discrimination/hate crime, has nothing to do with bullying. If it was bullying, she could of have picked a different victim but no, it had to be the girl wearing the hijab.

Like this post: 0

Advertisements