Advertisement

Author Topic: She touched me...agian  (Read 5981 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
She touched me...agian
« on: December 20, 2018, 11:33:40 AM »
...umm..shes like a model when she dresses up...

But so dorky and cute when shes not...

Girls dont usually be touching guys unless they like them or something...

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: She touched me...agian
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2018, 12:41:36 PM »
Not too surprised as many girls are very comfortable touching some guys when they are also like one of the girls...becaus e there's no threat factors like if they were touching straight men... O0

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2018, 12:58:19 PM »
Dude, you need to tell her No means no.  Some girls just don't get it.  Let her know you feel violated by her sexual advances and her unwanted groping.  Also, you Need to get on that #metoo movement right away.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2018, 01:04:56 PM »
They touches you to get to your money.  Tell her you got more in your right pocket but punk her by slipping your Dix to that side pocket instead. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2018, 01:12:14 PM »
...umm..shes like a model when she dresses up...

But so dorky and cute when shes not...

Girls dont usually be touching guys unless they like them or something...
dude, I been touched by a model myself.  People keep saying mannequins don't have feelings but this one gave me the motionless stare soon as I walked into the store.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2018, 01:47:23 PM »
She made me touch her abs today...

:S

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2019, 01:47:01 PM »
Allright, I'm re-writing this..

It was just to all over the place.

So this same girl, yesterday, hugged me 3 times.

I'm not sure why.

I know me and her never really hang out.  Like the past year, we never hung out. 

I feel we barely even interact when we are around each other.

So yesterday, I was standing at the reception talking with someone with my back turned to her.  She was there too.  She was standing there about 4 feet away a little behind me.  Then I see from the corner of my eye her coming over and I just thought ok she is going join the conversation, whatever.  But nope she hugs me from the back tightly.  And I had to like yell at her and push her off and break her hold.  I had to fight her little bit!  I told her "Stop stop!  What are you doing?!?! Go away!!"  and she went away!

Then about an hour later I went to talk to another person.  She was there too.  I had my back to her as well because I was talking to this other person and she did again from the back!  And I told her "stop! not today!!!"  and I pushed her away.  Then 2 min later she does it again!!! 

She was being pretty strange yesterday!  I don't even understand her anymore.  We don't hang out.  We don't really socialize. 

Today, I was standing at the door throwing some paper away and she happens to come in and she takes her finger and wipes my cheek and says I got something on my cheek.  I am pretty sure I didn't have anything on my cheek.  I wasn't even eating!  I yelled at her "don't you ever touch me again! or else!"

Anyways, I was just miding my business and she comes find me.  She opens the door and I'm there and she tells me she's feeling nauseous and she's going to go lay down and take a nap.  I told her ok whatever, that she doesn't have to tell me that.  Because she should already know that I don't care what she does.  I remember her complaining about her protein shake tasting nasty.  So I told her "I know what you need, I'm going to give you something"   She's propping the door open with her body and I reach to open the door wider so I can walk through, I think she thought I was going touch her or something but I wasn't.  But then she follows me and I said everyone that happen to be in the next room "hey everyone! I'm going to hug her!!!!"  And so I hug her.  She got happy after that. 

I dont know what girls want but she been really touchy lately and I don't know why.  I know I am leaving this place pretty soon.  I guess maybe she is just getting sad.  But I don't understand it  becuase I'm pretty sure she never liked me. 

Girls are weird.

« Last Edit: January 09, 2019, 02:23:10 PM by thePoster »

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2019, 06:00:06 PM »
I know "why" because some girls are usually pretty comfortable with men that they see as one of the girls...

Pana23

« Reply #8 on: January 10, 2019, 01:37:47 PM »
Do you like her? 

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 10, 2019, 05:28:47 PM »
Hell yeah I like her! Shes a dorkie hottie in my book! With a hot body too!

Today something weird happened between us. 

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: January 11, 2019, 12:03:51 PM »
Yesterday I told her we shouldnt talk to each other for a while..

The look on her face... she was like a combination of upset, mad, dissapointed,sad.....

Then I said Im just kidding!

She got all happy agian.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2019, 01:50:19 AM »
And this morning, she really really touched me!! Like practically grabbed my waist!

Anyways.. so in the gym this morning as well..

I went off to work out and she xomes over and ask when my going away is.  I said I dont know.  (Honestly I was just going to leave.  Im not a big fan of going away party and stuff like that. ) so she said if she do one for me will I come?

I said yes of course, then she put out her pinkie finge and made me promise.🤔

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2019, 06:06:58 AM »
how long before you hit first base?

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2019, 01:39:38 PM »
Well today she ask me to go stay over her place and say i can move in with her untill I leave.. 

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2019, 06:28:40 PM »
And this morning, she really really touched me!! Like practically grabbed my waist!

She's probably like, this "waist" is more feminine than mine...Kind like what that male Asian comedian pointed out when he was on the plane...and a Black guy was checking him out from behind... ???

And yes, some girls have no problems touching feminine guys that they see as one of the girls...

Advertisements