Advertisement

Author Topic: Aquaman  (Read 2995 times)

Offline Hung_Low

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +245
    • View Profile
Aquaman
« on: December 21, 2018, 09:09:09 PM »
Just saw Aquaman... not too impress but Nicole Kidman is still hot.

« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 10:33:15 AM by ProudLao »

Like this post: 0
- Maxi pad not greatest thing on earth but next to it.

Adverstisement

Lee Vue

Re: Aquaman
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2018, 07:48:26 PM »
I thought it was a great DC film. Probably the best and strongest "DCEU" film thus far. If I had to rank the DCEU standalone films, it'd be Aquaman, Wonder Woman, and then Man of Steel.

Like this post: +1

Pana23

« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2019, 01:03:49 PM »
Aquaman's storyline was a disappointment .  Can't compare it to the Wonder Woman.  I thought the main lead would have some charm but he didn't...  He was a lot better in Game of Thrones.

vangsean

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2019, 10:20:47 AM »
Villain wise, Aquaman takes it. King Orm was handled better than Ares. Zod and King Orm are the best DCEU villain/antagonist thus far in my opinion.

Wi_sweetguy

« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2019, 11:44:59 AM »
Aquaman is a good movie to watch. Don't think about it too much, and you'll have a good time. Great movie for the family and kids to enjoy!

Offline azn-guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +72
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 30, 2019, 11:08:13 PM »
finally saw it and great movie i enjoyed it, no offense to zack snyder but i wouldnt be mad if they hand the justice league plot over to James Wan, i thought he did a amazing job with Aquaman

Lee Vue

« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2019, 09:07:44 AM »
finally saw it and great movie i enjoyed it, no offense to zack snyder but i wouldnt be mad if they hand the justice league plot over to James Wan, i thought he did a amazing job with Aquaman

Agreed. Though I think WB already has Snyder off from directing awhile ago. I think it was in the process of Justice League and WB supposedly fired Snyder. Then they found Joss Whedon to take the mantle of the director mid production. Probably one of the reasons why JL wasn't too good because it was rushed and had all kinds of problems behind the scenes. But Snyder's still part of the DC movies as a producer. His name was mentioned as the producer in the credits of Aquaman so he'll probably serve as a producer or be of help in some way for future DC movies instead of directing. But yes. I wouldn't mind if James Wan takes the "upper mantle" for the DC movies. A creative guy who also understands characters and story.

ladylily

« Reply #7 on: March 07, 2019, 08:26:03 AM »
Aquaman was satisfactory. Jason Momoa was super hot. Especially in Game of Thrones.

Advertisements