Advertisement

Author Topic: I dont mean to brag but...you know what it is. Just got done hanging out with a  (Read 854 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Cute chick! 

Aww man she so cute!!

Appearantly she didnt mind arms and hands all over her!! Yippee!!

It was funnie.. she and I had a funnie xonversation..

She waved  me over and so I go over, and she said "look at that girl, she must be cold, she dont have any stockings on"..

Then she said "she is here looking to duck"...
I didnt know what to say ..

So I said how would she know guy in the club just wants to duck? Then she said all the guys want to duck...

Then we laughed!!

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Then at the end of the night, we hugged..

But the funniest thing was... she hugged me so tight!!

Like we were lovers or something...sh e really pulled me in tight and squeezes and she was like..pulling me down!!

I was like "ok she gonna squeeze me that tight I will squeeze the heck outta her too! And so I did! Hahah

But man we had some funnie conversations.

The more non-american girls I meet, the more I like non american girls.  😂

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Nope, many girls don't usually mind having "arms and hands all over" or "getting handsy" when they considered the guy as one of the girls...

Advertisements