Advertisement

Author Topic: So i was out on a date with this chinese chick...  (Read 941 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
So i was out on a date with this chinese chick...
« on: December 25, 2018, 07:20:01 AM »
She was funnie as heck!!

As the conversation goes on she gets closer and closer...her face gets closer and closer...

And her hands get closer and closer and she likes to talk with her hands...

Her hands got so close and she was pointing I had to mess with her, I tried to bite her fingers bexuase it was so close...

She put her hand onnthe table and the more we talk the closer her hands get to mine and eventually her hand starts hitting mine bexuase she moves her hands alot..

It was funnie she said that people think she gets over excited when she talks and I can see why people think that.. 

She just be getting closer and closer untill shes practically on top of you..  funnie girl.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Re: So i was out on a date with this chinese chick...
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2018, 04:32:11 PM »
Well I didn't spend no money on her.

She bought her 2 dollar beer and I bought my 3 dollar wine.

3 dollar night for me..

I like your legs...

It's not insecurties...

It's just that my dates are... well funnie!!!

They are funnie and I just like to share them.

Did I tell you about the girl that wanted to climb the castle..

This was about two weeks ago...

Anyways we climb up up literally hundreds of stairs..

Then we go up another 50 or so stairs to get to the castle.

I told her the castle was closed and locked but she still wanted to up all those hunderds of stairs, could be literally a thousand..

Anyways!!!  We get there, she is frustrated and mad that the castle is locked...
And she really wants to get in there...she said she is going to pick up and she ask me if I know how to pick a lock.. I said no I don't, she said she is going to learn so in the future she can pick locks

She looks around the walls and the landscape connecting to the walls like she's serious..

Next thing I know, she gives me her coat.. and she says she is going to try to climb up, and she starts going up the wallside on the landscape that is connected to it.

Her sister comes along with a random girl we met and I give her sister her jacket and told her I am going to go with her...

Luckily there was no way to get over the wall, she came back down and I didn't have to go up after her.

I mean, this girl.. was so funnie.. so cute and pretty but so determined too, I was more worried that even if we did get in the castle, how were we going to get out?  there might not be a way to scale the walls back out.

Anwyays, that was my date with the model chick, she had nice legs too.

I did not spend money either on her, they paid for their own meal.  I paid for mine.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Advertisements