Advertisement

Author Topic: Hmong ladies who marry white guys...  (Read 8178 times)

Offline mind-teaser

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +15
    • View Profile
Re: Hmong ladies who marry white guys...
« Reply #15 on: February 20, 2019, 09:46:31 AM »
So, go to CMA church and also do shaman performances, huh?

To keep everyone happy, YES! :)

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 20, 2019, 10:32:08 AM »
Good idea.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 20, 2019, 11:56:08 AM »
In America, the goal is to keep yourself happy first.  ;D

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 20, 2019, 11:56:46 AM »
That's a good idea, too.

"...

Offline mind-teaser

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +15
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 20, 2019, 02:16:15 PM »

LOL...my happiness is to keep them happy. YES? lol

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 20, 2019, 03:15:16 PM »
LOL...my happiness is to keep them happy. YES? lol
That's communism. MAGA guys will be all over you for this.

Offline czionyang

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 20, 2019, 03:43:25 PM »
There is so many Hmong women are leaving their Hmong boyfriends and husbands for a white men. I hear it so much on regular basis that is depressing.
Hmong women didn’t care whether is just for short term relationship or duck buddies, they are leaving.
While the ones that are still married to Hmong men are using them as cash cow.

Sucks to be Hmong.

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 20, 2019, 04:54:29 PM »
There is so many Hmong women are leaving their Hmong boyfriends and husbands for a white men. I hear it so much on regular basis that is depressing.
Hmong women didn’t care whether is just for short term relationship or duck buddies, they are leaving.
While the ones that are still married to Hmong men are using them as cash cow.

Sucks to be Hmong.
I'm thinking because the white men can give them (hmong women) what Hmong men can't.  It's time Hmong men wake up and realize Hmong women today aren't the hmong women of yesterday.  If you can't catch up to them, they're leaving you behind.  Plain and simple :D :D :D :D   Hmong men need to wine and dine them now.. whispering behind the walls don't work anymore :D :D ;D ;D Basically, you Hmong men need to understand, learn, and speak her language - meaning, you need to know your hmong woman, her heart, desire, dreams, goals, etc..  can't be like the past where you've no clue who she is etc.. and don't care to learn and it's all about your needs.  Just saying.. Hmong Women of the 21st Century...Hmon g men can't afford to be lazy or else you lose them.  That's how it is... heed my advice you Hmong men.

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline czionyang

• PH Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: February 20, 2019, 09:00:22 PM »
I'm thinking because the white men can give them (hmong women) what Hmong men can't.  It's time Hmong men wake up and realize Hmong women today aren't the hmong women of yesterday.  If you can't catch up to them, they're leaving you behind.  Plain and simple :D :D :D :D   Hmong men need to wine and dine them now.. whispering behind the walls don't work anymore :D :D ;D ;D Basically, you Hmong men need to understand, learn, and speak her language - meaning, you need to know your hmong woman, her heart, desire, dreams, goals, etc..  can't be like the past where you've no clue who she is etc.. and don't care to learn and it's all about your needs.  Just saying.. Hmong Women of the 21st Century...Hmon g men can't afford to be lazy or else you lose them.  That's how it is... heed my advice you Hmong men.

You are right to a certain degree. However, even if the Hmong men do manage to do all that and still loses his wife to white men. Women by nature are curious species.  She'll leave one way or another. Western society has taught that marrying white men means status upgrade so regardless of the positive things Hmong men have done to improve, it is only a matter of time before she leaves and steps into the arms of white men.
In today's family demographic 70% of every Hmong house hold has at LEAST has one white BIL in some house hold all daughters go black and white. While my Hmong brothas is still single af. Most Hmong brothas I talk to, they just want somebody to love and didn't care whether she fat or a single mom, or hoes who has been around.
The future looks dark and bleak for the younger generation of Hmong guys.

« Last Edit: February 20, 2019, 09:03:06 PM by czionyang »

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: February 23, 2019, 07:53:32 AM »
You are right to a certain degree. However, even if the Hmong men do manage to do all that and still loses his wife to white men. Women by nature are curious species.  She'll leave one way or another. Western society has taught that marrying white men means status upgrade so regardless of the positive things Hmong men have done to improve, it is only a matter of time before she leaves and steps into the arms of white men.
In today's family demographic 70% of every Hmong house hold has at LEAST has one white BIL in some house hold all daughters go black and white. While my Hmong brothas is still single af. Most Hmong brothas I talk to, they just want somebody to love and didn't care whether she fat or a single mom, or hoes who has been around.
not to mention the package difference. A lot of Hmong men aren't very well endowed. Lol.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: February 23, 2019, 11:37:16 AM »
Both claims are worth exploring further in details.

You are right to a certain degree. However, even if the Hmong men do manage to do all that and still loses his wife to white men. Women by nature are curious species. She'll leave one way or another. Western society has taught that marrying white men means status upgrade so regardless of the positive things Hmong men have done to improve, it is only a matter of time before she leaves and steps into the arms of white men.

"...

Offline czionyang

• PH Newbie
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: February 23, 2019, 11:08:30 PM »
not to mention the package difference. A lot of Hmong men aren't very well endowed. Lol.

As far as I know, is a myth, white dudes ain't packing either. Average is 5.5 inches, I think it has something to do with not obligated to be burden by traditional values such as being a good housewife or a good nyab. Thats what my sisters said who both married white dudes. Hmong women don't want to be good housewives or good nyab. They want to be loose, sloopy, lazy without being judge, like white women, and they thought with white men they can be just that. Is Ironic that white dude wants a submissive wife who cooks and clean though.

Luna

« Reply #27 on: February 25, 2019, 02:24:55 AM »
My husband is Japanese and it was my choice to marry someone who wasnt Hmong because I knew I wouldn't be able to live up to the Nyab status.  I didn't want to put my career and immediate family on the back burner.  No Hmong man would be able to put up with my wants and needs either.  So it was a win win for everyone. 

Now as to if the otherside respect us, I think everyone is human.  There will be racism and prejudice from all sides (as we can clearly see in here too).  There's no escaping it no matter who you marry.  Someone will hate you either way but as long as you are doing your best for yourself and your family, that's what matters. 

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 14, 2019, 10:28:10 PM »
Original Hmong people = Red hair and freckles, Blond hair and blue eyes...now what?  Just going back to the original roots.  >:D

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 14, 2019, 10:45:39 PM »
My husband is Japanese and it was my choice to marry someone who wasnt Hmong because I knew I wouldn't be able to live up to the Nyab status. 

It's nice to have "choice" unlike what I've seen in many cases in Laos and Thailand where the bride to be had no say in the matter...And sadly some just overdosed on opium as a way out...

Advertisements