Advertisement

Author Topic: what to do on new years eve with someone??  (Read 485 times)

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +25
    • View Profile
what to do on new years eve with someone??
« on: December 30, 2018, 06:37:27 PM »
do they still allow you to go to the rooftop of a high rise or something and have a romantic dinner date with someone?? lols....Is that a thing in the past, cuz I use to see that shit on t.v on the time back in the days...80-90's...lmao

but yeah..going on a date...with a ex....the one I accidentally called up one time...lols just going to be a date...more like hanging out...life friends...but we'll see...i think we both want to see if we can re-spark the flame...will let you guys know if I score a homerun alright folks..lols

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +762
    • View Profile
Re: what to do on new years eve with someone??
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2018, 02:10:41 AM »
Yes, still "allow"..

Offline Thundersaurus

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +178
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2018, 10:56:24 AM »
Husband and I normally just like ringing in the new year eating at a fancy restaurant by ourselves and top off with fireworks or a stroll at the park we did our ceremony at.

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2019, 09:56:22 PM »
Yes, still "allow"..

nice..i like the country side and outdoors, but in reality i'm a city guy at heart..haha

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2019, 10:22:21 PM »
Husband and I normally just like ringing in the new year eating at a fancy restaurant by ourselves and top off with fireworks or a stroll at the park we did our ceremony at.

holy shizzos...we did the almost exact thing..didn't find a rooftop..haha but we did find a nice quiet little restaurant in a small shopping plaza in a wealthy part of town..haha food was excellent...ki ss and make up....took her home, hang out on her balcony, drinking a few cups of wine...and chat away into the night...I wanted to go home but she told me to sleep on her couch for the night and plus she took and hid my key's...when I woke up, found a funny note..where to find my keys, and nothing was taken out of from my wallet..lock only the screen door, and that she has hidden cameras so don't try anything stupid...haha so yup, folks...don't remember if I hit a homerun or not...I was pretty much out cold...lols

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2019, 09:57:45 PM »
damn folks...of all places...she wants to go to disneyland?? haha so much for telling her I never been to disneyland..lo ls...so guess we're going to disney land....if we last another month...lols i think we will...we are better at compromising and understanding one another this time aorund...but disneyland??? I need to tell her I have never been to the grand canyon too...lols

Offline Thundersaurus

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +178
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 04, 2019, 01:05:57 PM »
Lol. Aww, that's sweet.

Disneyworld was not that great. It was hectic and unorganized, so I can only imagine Disneyland. Lol. Take pics.

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 04, 2019, 01:34:16 PM »
if and when we do go to the Grand canyons instead, i will keep ph in mind to share some love..haha

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 08, 2019, 11:52:50 PM »
sorry folks...but the girl and I decided to go seperate ways. I won't feel the blues until a few weeks....haha

basically, we just couldn't find time for each other...when I'm free, she's not..when she is, I'm not....so we both took it as a sign..and our decision was mutual....

well, honestly, i'm glad to have my freedom back...once again...haha

Advertisements