Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Allday-24

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
Re: Yo
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2019, 01:36:26 AM »
So I've been talking to this girl for about a year now and we haven't really solidified things yet due to our long distance relationship. However we do act like a couple when we are together. The thing is that we got into a really bad argument and decided to take a break from each other briefly. When I visited her again, she had told me that she was seeing another guy and had also slept with him on a couple occasions. We got together again and tried to work things out when I was back in town and it was good. And then I left town again... We once decided again that we weren't talking anymore.. 3 months later down the road I call her up and she is ecstatic to talk to me. She really wants to get with me and re lite our flame, but the thing is during our 3 months off, she went back to the guy. She finally realized that she didnt really like the guy as much as she had hoped.. So here I am, wondering if it is the right decision to continue my relationship with her? We have never dated but I feel like she did me wrong.. I need some help here.. Thanks.

Peachy Fish

« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2019, 07:11:07 AM »
I wouldn't be with her. You weren't together or anything, and it appears she may even like you some, but it sounds like she needs a person near her to fulfill her needs.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2019, 02:56:46 AM »
..So here I am, wondering if it is the right decision to continue my relationship with her? We have never dated but I feel like she did me wrong.. I need some help here.. Thanks.

It's your life so doesn't matter much what we say, go with your gut feeling...

With that said, if it was me, I would've gone my separate way a long time ago...

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2019, 10:41:44 AM »
Well let me tell you....

She comes back to you because you're like the back up that she know is going to be there.

YOu two never officially dated  and maybe you two didn't make it clear to each other so she uses that as her pass for being able to talk and sleep with other guys.

If I was you, I wouldn't go back.  If you do go back to her, just keep it not serious.

And you can't feel like she did you wrong because you never made it official.

You two were just two folks who liked to hang out and hook up when you're together.  You just caught feelings and her, she just enjoyed the time and know that she got someone to spend time when she doesn't have a "boyfriend".

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2019, 11:00:29 AM »
Your case is like the soldier boy who got deployed and horny wife at home screwing around but when you are back, honey I miss you. 

Let me tell you about them honest girls.  The bad ones are the honest ones do they tell you they are sexual active and who they fawk.  These girls got no brain and can not think.  The smart ones take it to their grave cuz who she fawking is still non of your bizwack. 

She out there fawking while you play with your Dix like theposter so where is the justice here?

I answer may not win the internet but my answer may help prevent you from falling into the Hmong relationship trap and there are plenty out there to laugh about. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 06, 2019, 10:35:29 AM »
That does make you question the relationship big time!

How hot is she?

So I've been talking to this girl for about a year now and we haven't really solidified things yet due to our long distance relationship. However we do act like a couple when we are together. The thing is that we got into a really bad argument and decided to take a break from each other briefly. When I visited her again, she had told me that she was seeing another guy and had also slept with him on a couple occasions. We got together again and tried to work things out when I was back in town and it was good. And then I left town again... We once decided again that we weren't talking anymore.. 3 months later down the road I call her up and she is ecstatic to talk to me. She really wants to get with me and re lite our flame, but the thing is during our 3 months off, she went back to the guy. She finally realized that she didnt really like the guy as much as she had hoped.. So here I am, wondering if it is the right decision to continue my relationship with her? We have never dated but I feel like she did me wrong.. I need some help here.. Thanks.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

gwenhyfara

« Reply #7 on: January 06, 2019, 06:55:05 PM »

She sounds like a devious b*tch and you should not waste any more time with her. Find someone else who will treat you better.

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 07, 2019, 09:14:25 AM »
keep her!  a man should have a ho.e in every area code! ha!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2019, 12:38:26 PM »
It's called dating...until both sides decides to make a relationship.. .even then, don't make it a one way commitment. 

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Advertisements