Advertisement

Author Topic: So anyways! Guess what? This girl says to me "do you have a couch I can  (Read 2987 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
sleep on the same night?"

I told her, she don't get a couch! She get a bed!

And she's like "awesome!"

So I was wondering, is this code for......

What do you guys and girls think?  It's going down saturday all day and all night.

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
Let me teach you something here today.  Carry this Bible with you by saying over and over....

If it ain't you, another mother fawker will. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile

What do you guys and girls think?  It's going down saturday all day and all night.
Don't do it bro.  Them 14 year old runaways are nothing but jail bait.  You've been warned!

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile

It's "code" for her being comfortable with you since she sees you as one of the girls...Girls don't usually feel threaten when they're hanging out with "The Castro" type men even if they just met them through mutual friends or happen to run into...

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
I have no couch, but I have a love seat... :D

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
The worst part is....

I have to clean up my place and organize things..  :S

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
No you don't need to clean, you need to decorate, flowers and candy, a few scented candles...you need to only leave the couch clean.  O0

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Advertisements