Advertisement

Author Topic: your last great meal....  (Read 720 times)

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +25
    • View Profile
your last great meal....
« on: January 04, 2019, 08:24:24 PM »
what would be your last great meal before you go vegan?? hahaha

I would say freshly cooked corned beef...don't know why, but I must be Irish from another life time...But corned beef to me is one of those meals I guess a lot of people would say comfort food...haha

I won't go full throttle vegan...well, actually, I'm just going to cut down on meat significantly, if i can..haha

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline anonymouse

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +248
    • View Profile
Re: your last great meal....
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2019, 09:37:40 PM »
Mmmm. love corned beef!

---
Rack of slow cooked baby back ribs.
12 oz medium rare or rare filet mignon.
pulled pork sandwich.

I DON"T KNOW WHAT ELSE... 

Try to change the things you cannot accept.

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2019, 08:47:31 AM »
good taste man...i just love the texture of sliced corned beef...it's got that firm tenderness to it..haha some people tell me they don't like it, but then tells me they love pastrami...hah ah it's pretty much the same, just that pastrami is smoked corned beef..i think..

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +301
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 12, 2019, 11:46:21 PM »
I don't even know the definition of vegan...

sounds like a peta cult.  >:D

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline highway

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +115
    • View Profile
    • Kiva
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2019, 06:14:49 AM »
the idea that you need a "last great meal" before going vegan is ridiculous. with that logic, you should wear all your clothes simultaneously before you go naked given the rapaciousness of the fast fashion industry... look, at the end of the day, we're all consumers and we need to make responsible choices. i don't think any of us can deny how incredibly privileged we are (coupled with some remarkable dumb luck in some instances) to be able to entertain the idea of vegan in the first place..(it's like that one time i went "searching for myself" and met someone who told me "that is a western idea because we cannot afford that idea here" and i thought "damn. they're right".." lol but anyway i digress though i do acknowledge that in some parts of india and the world a vegan/plant based diet is just life without the materialist trendiness crap of it all cus the young folks are calling it minimalist these days but what can you do? eh.. ) 

i will tell you a vegan secret tho...

live simply so others may simply live
go vegan

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2019, 10:49:00 AM »
the idea that you need a "last great meal" before going vegan is ridiculous. with that logic, you should wear all your clothes simultaneously before you go naked given the rapaciousness of the fast fashion industry... look, at the end of the day, we're all consumers and we need to make responsible choices. i don't think any of us can deny how incredibly privileged we are (coupled with some remarkable dumb luck in some instances) to be able to entertain the idea of vegan in the first place..(it's like that one time i went "searching for myself" and met someone who told me "that is a western idea because we cannot afford that idea here" and i thought "damn. they're right".." lol but anyway i digress though i do acknowledge that in some parts of india and the world a vegan/plant based diet is just life without the materialist trendiness crap of it all cus the young folks are calling it minimalist these days but what can you do? eh.. ) 

i will tell you a vegan secret tho...

well, very good point. but in America, you snooze you lose...haha j/k i cut down on meat greatly, but still need my tuna for protein...lols

*waiting for the vegan secret. i want to look 20 years younger..haha

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +85
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2019, 12:58:08 AM »
well, very good point. but in America, you snooze you lose...haha j/k i cut down on meat greatly, but still need my tuna for protein...lols

Makeup. Keep it a secret.  ;D

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 28, 2019, 04:22:13 PM »
naturally handsome here...haha

Offline ShampisChamp

• PH Newbie
  • Respect: 0
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2019, 01:29:52 AM »
I would say, medium rare slow cooked bbq tri-tip, grilled medium rare filet mignon with a slab of asian sauced bbq pork ribs and korean style pork belly and bbq beef with raw fresh blue fin tuna.

Corn beef is  :puke:

Yeah, I can't ever be vegan.  :'(

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 06, 2019, 10:16:52 PM »
you just haven't tried home brined corned beef...forget those prepack and pre-brined at the grocery stores..haha also corned beef does not make for good sandwiches or burgers IMO, nor does it goes well with cheese...they are best the traditional irish way, or with Hmong pepper and sticky rice..lols

« Last Edit: April 06, 2019, 10:19:25 PM by DaCurse »

Offline highway

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +115
    • View Profile
    • Kiva
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2019, 06:00:20 AM »

Of course. the great protein dilemma --as if elephants and hippos are lacking in that department for eating plants  ::)  if you want to look younger, i suggest increasing your water intake

Yeah, I can't ever be vegan.  :'(

that's unfortunate. do you think vegetarians and vegans are born that way?

live simply so others may simply live
go vegan

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2019, 01:25:30 AM »
been eating nothing but raw vegetables...b ut still gotta have my red bull...haha

Advertisements