Advertisement

Author Topic: A trick to get a chick to like you..  (Read 18227 times)

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +59
    • View Profile
Re: A trick to get a chick to like you..
« Reply #60 on: June 19, 2019, 11:15:19 AM »
You’re wrong. Game isn’t just about approaching or leaving good impression. It’s everything from opener to getting her number down to setting up a date then escalating, build sexual tension, seduction and onward. And if you’re bad at sex, assuming she have experience, she’s probably gonna ghost your ass cause your d*ck wasn’t hitting right. After sex if she don’t call you chances are she wasn’t feeling it. She had better d*ck.

And the guys are afraid to approach women because they have approach anxiety. It’s really just a lack of social skills. They don’t know what to say. They have limiting beliefs. Of course they have to deal with rejection as well. They have to learn how to calibrate, how to spot women’s signals, body language etc. it’s all part of gaming. That’s what gaming is for. To help you become your best version.

« Last Edit: June 19, 2019, 11:19:52 AM by Gracified23 »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 19, 2019, 04:14:37 PM »
You’re wrong. Game isn’t just about approaching or leaving good impression. It’s everything from opener to getting her number down to setting up a date then escalating, build sexual tension, seduction and onward. And if you’re bad at sex, assuming she have experience, she’s probably gonna ghost your ass cause your d*ck wasn’t hitting right. After sex if she don’t call you chances are she wasn’t feeling it. She had better d*ck.

And the guys are afraid to approach women because they have approach anxiety. It’s really just a lack of social skills. They don’t know what to say. They have limiting beliefs. Of course they have to deal with rejection as well. They have to learn how to calibrate, how to spot women’s signals, body language etc. it’s all part of gaming. That’s what gaming is for. To help you become your best version.

LOL...I didn't learn about incels until it was mentioned in this thread and I remember a few younger guys who had these problems back in the days.  Good young guys and better than Chads.  Yet..when you're chicken chit...you get no chick.  Wingman can't go over pick up numbers and all and then...what?  You still too chicken chit to go and chat with that chick...hopele ss... :D

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 19, 2019, 10:15:38 PM »
So I gathered one's advice is for young adults...below 21

The other is advice for the bulk of the modern professionals typical age category of 21-30 yrs.

Again different target audience....si nce it wasn't about ghetto style, NEET style, hippie style, etc.,...

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 19, 2019, 10:42:07 PM »
brah, sorry, I know gratified is your boy, but he swung at me first...im only defending myself...i though we were homies? i'm starting to wonder why your workers don't get along with you and have quitted under you?? hahaha

So you wanna try me now?  Good luck.  You're need to defend yourself is because you have weak foundation.

I was never against you...just seeking clarification on your regurgitated fake knowledge.  Looking for something that can be validated not sold.

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 19, 2019, 10:43:19 PM »
maaan fuuk yall hatas....tryin g to do something good, and yall hahaes hating and hella ungratefull... ..fuuk yalls jealous ass hatas....

yall pussies going wish you listen to me on day...i guarantee it...hahaha bishes ass motherfockers. ....come to me when you're ready to bow down and call me master...lols :2funny:
proof...right there malfunction

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 20, 2019, 03:59:37 PM »
But you have no pictures with women. I talk with pictures.

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 20, 2019, 04:19:46 PM »
I disagree with the age thing.

One of the first realizations you must make with women is that tip toe-ing around them and trying to "say the nice thing, and be a super nice gentleman" just doesn't work.

When you try to get her to like you, when you show validation seeking behavior, it just turns her off.

But if you're indifferent, if you say what you want, do what you want, and you DON'T do things to get her to like you... THAT'S when she becomes attracted to you.

You don’t seek a reaction. Guys who go into an interaction and seek a reaction are trying to win her validation. Instead of trying to make her laugh, they make themselves laughs. This is called the Self amusement theory taught by Real Social Dynamic (RSD) they one of biggest players in the PUA community.

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 20, 2019, 04:28:32 PM »
You gotta show disinterest not interest. It’s showing disinterest that gets the girl to chase. I might write more about this later.

Nice guys show lots of interest. They go in and seek a reaction, then when they don’t get the answer they want, they get mad or frustrated.

That’s not how game works.

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 20, 2019, 05:19:11 PM »
There is always exception to everything, but you gotta know why ur doing this or that. Why ur using this technique?

If you see a girl u like, of course you should go talk to her. What I’m saying by disinterest is dont come across as needy. It’s unattractive to women. I think we’re on the same page now.

You gotta know the situation why ur doing this or that. The nebiews do not know yet, they use pickup lines and when a girl make a comeback, they’re stuck. They don’t  know why they’re using that line for lol. They do not have an answer for her comeback. They’re just like me when I first started lmao. I was seeking reaction only. When I knew how to game, I changed all the habit I used to do with women.

Guys that go into an interaction with this mindset are actively seeking a reaction from her. They’ll say a joke, and if the girl finds it funny, they deemed it as successful. If she doesn’t find it funny or laugh, they thought they’d failed.

This dependency on the women’s reaction is low status and unattractive. It shows you’re needy and the girl is higher value.

Women are only attracted to higher value guys then they are.

When I’m gaming/picking up chicks I’m thinking 3 steps ahead.

« Last Edit: June 20, 2019, 05:55:20 PM by Gracified23 »

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 20, 2019, 05:50:56 PM »
sorry folks....pleas e excuse the ghetto behavior...but my pateince was tested, intelligence insulted, and authencity, questioned.... haha lols....

Villanous and gratified, I'm just trolling withyou guys....sorry if it gotten too far...I admit I lost it and got carried away....please treated as it never happened.

It’s all good man. I understand your point as well but I just disagree with it. Your view is to be a nice gentleman, bring her flowers, and tell her how you feel right? Lol.

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 21, 2019, 04:02:38 AM »
Those are really nice advice.

Women are hypergamous by nature. She’ll stay with a beta provider but she’s ducking chad on the side.

I’m more of a redpill guy. I don’t put women on the pedestal. I’m no cuck lol.

Do not give women what they want. When you’re dealing with women you have to remember they are in it for themselves.

We always want what we can’t have, and if you don’t give women what they want, they will chase you.

Put women first, be too agreeable, and she’ll take advantage you. Never give them validation and attention.

A real haha will play you.

The less you do for them, the more you’ll obtain.

That’s why I’m a Redpilll bro.

Offline Gracified23

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 21, 2019, 04:15:09 AM »
The kind of dating you’re focusing on is good. They’re more like dating coaches not PUA. Dating coaches focuses primarily on relationship management on what to do than actual attraction. So for anyone that doesn’t have relationship experience should look into what you have to teach.

But those advice aren’t really good for Asians who are 4/10 incels lol.

White dating coaches have it better because they’re white. Their results cannot be transfer to their students, especially for low Asians lol.

Offline dianahmuas

• Elite Poster
  • i love when you love me...
  • Respect: +111
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 24, 2019, 06:20:51 AM »
 ;D ;D ;D

"Be pain, Live prosperously, Be merried"

"Live pain, Be prosperous, Live merrily"

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 24, 2019, 04:26:57 PM »
The moment you figure out the trick, I have already gotten to her and that is a trick in itself.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements