Advertisement

Author Topic: I'm sure ProudLao feels the same way as me after seeing all these veggies not  (Read 883 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
...even touched...I like to use ALL the fresh veggies that comes with my pho and I'm sure it's the same for ProudLao too... ??? ;D:

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
WTH!!!  That's a violation of the PHO Nation code 5934: Not using all your veggies.

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
Heck yeah, what a waste OMG, I'll be more basil and bean sprouts please  ;D

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
picture proves that in fact all the veggies were not used...looks like they've already finished eating (empty bowl and another bowl with just broth) and the plate of veggies was not even touched. 

if proudlao was cambodian, he would have said you've disrespected him and call you a hungry mtherPHer...be cause you ate everything in your bowl.

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
It’s the restaurant fault for having to bring it out when someone order noodle. Late one evening on the way back home from Fresno NY. We stop at a Thai restaurant. Just about everyone there order noodle. The Mexican have no clue how to get the broth tasty. One lady order fried rice but put soy sauce and sirarcha sauce over. They like it and packed it home.  Almost every tables that after customers left the plate of bean sprout and basil never look touched.

When I dine out at Thai or Lao restaurant. No noodle for me. I stick with ordering 2-3 dishes and a big pot of rice.

Advertisements