Advertisement

Author Topic: Unlike many Dollar Tree and 99 Cent stores, this Asian store opened in 2015  (Read 1865 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
... and is still pretty clean ...Perhaps because it's Japanese and they take more pride in cleanliness??  ??? ...We've been going there since it opened and not much has change in terms of cleanliness...

It's so clean...the parents don't even mind when their kids are crawling on the floor  ;D:

All the aisles are clean and clutter free and the shelves are nicely organized...  O0:

« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 11:53:56 PM by theking »

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
Are most items $1.50? I haven’t been to one. I know Nkaujsee been shopping there a few times.

Like this post: +1

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
The only thing I notice is the shiny floor.

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
Because it's empty Mechanic lol

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
Where is this located?  I spot some nice dinnerware...  I wish we have something like this here. 

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline SummerBerry

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +203
    • View Profile
Where is this located?  I spot some nice dinnerware...  I wish we have something like this here.

Check Daiso website. Few are in the Bay Area. Most in SoCal. I check the store location. Im checking it out next time Im home in SoCal. 3-5 locations within 5-10 min from my parents.

Peachy Fish

Love Daiso. I frequent the one in Tx at least 3x a year. Always come out with a lot of office goodies.

Offline cranium

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +1
    • View Profile
The one in Dallas is pretty nice.

"Arguing on the internet is like the Special Olympics, someone will win; but in the end, you BOTH are retarded!"

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Are most items $1.50? I haven’t been to one. I know Nkaujsee been shopping there a few times.

Yes, "most"...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Love Daiso. I frequent the one in Tx at least 3x a year. Always come out with a lot of office goodies.

I also find that their qualities are better than say Dollar Tree or 99 Cent stores...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
The one in Dallas is pretty nice.

Good to know, I've been to Dallas and it's a beautiful city.

Peachy Fish

I also find that their qualities are better than say Dollar Tree or 99 Cent stores...

Yep. I totally agree!

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
maybe because they slave their workers like those Asian sweat shops ...j/k..  :P

we have 2 in my city opposite side of town so I go there if I need quick diy items or packing items...everyt hing is pretty much $1.50 unless they have other sticker pricing on it...the most I've seen is probably up to $6 an item...but I don't buy those expensive item as it's made of cheap quality and only purchase the majority of the $1.50 items...

The locations in Sac must've been open recently?? Like within a year or so??  ???

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
I believe it's been a little bit more than a yr. now since they've opened...

there's one at Delta Shore, Natomas and in the Roseville Galleria...I used to drive all the way to Daly City and the nkes area and San Ho for it but now i can just drive a shorter distance just for diy products...

here's what i created for my cricut accessories using items from Daiso  ...just bought an ikea desk so i'll be reorganizing that area as well for my sewing and circuiting needs  :D :D

Thanks for the info!  O0

Advertisements