Advertisement

Author Topic: Talked to a swiss girl...  (Read 2582 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Talked to a swiss girl...
« on: January 12, 2019, 06:40:55 AM »
Nice and pretty. 🙂

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
Re: Talked to a swiss girl...
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2019, 08:34:05 AM »
Which of the four languages there did you use with her?

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Re: Talked to a swiss girl...
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2019, 09:37:54 AM »
Anglish!

I just asked her to help me with a train ticket!

Haha...

But I was surprised to see hoq friensly the people here are...

I just bought a ticket and trying to matxh it up with the sxreen but I didnt know what train to get on becuase the ticket said no train number or time, just destination so I was unsure and did not want to get on the wrong train and have to buy another ticket or get in trouble etc etc..

I looked around and two girls turned the corner and the cute swiss girl looked at me and so I just asked her if she spoke english and she said a little bit.  She was actually very good in english.  I asked her to help me with finding the right train. And she happily helped and realy put 100 percent effort to make sure she didnt give me wrong info. 

A hottie, a cutie, and a helper!

I was in too much of a rush I forgot to at least ask for her instagram! But I dont have an instagram!

I might want a swiss gf.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Advertisements