Advertisement

Author Topic: You know whats inception-y??  (Read 1102 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
You know whats inception-y??
« on: January 12, 2019, 09:30:20 AM »
Being in a different country watxhing thier news reporting on whats going on in america...

Its like Im a stranger watching people tell me about myself.. 😂

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline starchaser1989

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +60
    • View Profile
Re: You know whats inception-y??
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2019, 09:52:11 AM »
That is the reason why I keep saying.......d on't be so quick to judge other people and what they do in their country.  We think they crazy, they think we crazy, lol.

Just like we Hmong Meka think the MTT (Hmong Thai Teb) are F up in certain things and they think we F up too.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2019, 03:32:32 PM »
America creates more news than anywhere in the world. Just look at it that way.

We are also more litigious. Just look at how we Hmong have caught up to that these days.

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2019, 03:59:24 PM »
The news was about the bombing in paris, the wall, and the girl in wiscosin... it just kept repeating....

I wad awestruck with the wisconsin girl, thats really like state to regional news yet it was global news.

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2019, 02:57:49 AM »
That is the reason why I keep saying.......d on't be so quick to judge other people and what they do in their country.  We think they crazy, they think we crazy, lol.

Just like we Hmong Meka think the MTT (Hmong Thai Teb) are F up in certain things and they think we F up too.

Depends...When it comes to basic human rights violations like honor killing, rape, murder, etc., it's crazy all around..as some will still be against it even in their own culture/country...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2019, 03:07:37 AM »
The news was about the bombing in paris, the wall, and the girl in wiscosin... it just kept repeating....

I wad awestruck with the wisconsin girl, thats really like state to regional news yet it was global news.

If you're "awestruck" then that just means that you haven't been to other countries enough times....Over the years, America has become the most trending country in the world especially pop culture and news so many people living in other countries want to know what we are up to... and yup, that includes the top stories we got going on here...i.e., "the wisconsin girl"...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2019, 03:10:26 AM »
America creates more news than anywhere in the world. Just look at it that way.

Yep, many people in other country have been very interested in America, the culture here, the news, etc., over the years...so it has a big following...

Advertisements