Advertisement

Author Topic: What vacations do you have planned for 2019?  (Read 1301 times)

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
What vacations do you have planned for 2019?
« on: January 15, 2019, 02:09:03 PM »
This year I plan on going to Orlando for a week at the beginning of April. Spend a day or two at Universal studios/Islands of Adventure. Explore Clearwater and Tampa and the beaches.

I want to spend at least 3-4 days in MN during the July 4th tournaments.

I want to take 2 weeks off and explore California in December. One week exploring from the North to the South and than a few days at the Hmong new year before coming back home.

I kind of want to go to Canada to. Maybe I'll sneak a trip in there somewhere. But I'm kind of scared because I don't know anything about Canada :P

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Re: What vacations do you have planned for 2019?
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2019, 02:37:51 PM »
I'm kinda done with theme parks, fancy hotels and Resort trips.  I think I just wanna go visit relatives, travel around and see the landscapes, see some tourist sites and do some camping and fishing.

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2019, 02:55:37 PM »
France in early April.  Messico in October and a cabin up north for the family.

Like this post: +1

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2019, 04:42:20 PM »
I think thaub laus Flint ask this same question the other day ...
For me I have a southern cali trip w/ my fliends this weekend. We're flying down to save time and coming back next week.
Vegas w/ families in Feb.
Midwest in the summer time for my cousin's wedding. I'm avoiding the Hmong tournaments this time around.

Yebleng if you plan on going to Vancouver BC, it's really clean and safe there. U hardly see any dub there... except for Drake...lol! You should go when they have their Night Markets. They have the best food IMO...well taste can be subjective but I love almost everything there...it's just too expensive or else I don't mind moving there. They literally do have the CRAZY RICH ASIANS there...they have the bling bling to flash whatever they want...and everyone's just so skinny there too...lol! I'm considered FAT there...

Thanks for the Vancouver tip O0 I was watching some youtube videos about that area and its true what you say, very rich chinese people there.

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2019, 04:44:15 PM »
I'm kinda done with theme parks, fancy hotels and Resort trips.  I think I just wanna go visit relatives, travel around and see the landscapes, see some tourist sites and do some camping and fishing.

we're doing a 3 day camping trip at the end of summer before the kids go back to school O0  I love the outdoors more than anything, but sometimes I do miss the craziness of tourist areas to :P

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2019, 04:47:07 PM »
This year I'll be turning 40 and I tell the wife that I want to do so much but with a limited amount of time. I might have to quit my job just to accomplish it all ;D

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2019, 05:31:30 PM »
Fawk love weekend, back to Reno. 

My boys are bringing their wives as a backup just to get laid. 

I'm rolling solo but I'm working on something to up my chances of getting laid.  Gotta bring your sandwich to the buffet as a backup plan.   :2funny:

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2019, 05:35:00 PM »
Nothing "planned"...we just do things or go to places when we feel like it most of the time ...

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2019, 05:45:31 PM »
Nothing "planned"...we just do things or go to places when we feel like it most of the time ...

Same thing with me.  I play by ears or if I'm burnt out, that is when I start planning last minute trips.  I can get the best deals to a lot of things but what to do when we get there is the problem. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Advertisements