Advertisement

Author Topic: There's a challenge known as'Trophy Master'  (Read 2552 times)

Gamerzone

There's a challenge known as'Trophy Master'
« on: January 18, 2019, 07:12:44 PM »
Getting the trophies will be good, but if you planning on playing the game longer when it moves from closed beta. There's a challenge known as'Trophy Master', which asks one to"Claim 300 Personal Trophies." Completing this will allow you to work towards the Star Adventurer Title and Star Adventurer Hat for if MapleStory 2 Mesos is released. It made it painful things about said MMO, something which I actually enjoyed performing. But you're correct, I heard a fantastic deal from social interactions with individuals in MMOs through the years, hearing their stories to sharing laughs and sometimes even seeing that they were at their core (sometimes good, sometimes bad).

Wow I can't believe I found someone that went through almost the EXACT same thing ! I left so many online friends, and it was heartbreaking when Big Bang patch hit. I used to come back home after school meet with my friends and to get on. We talked, traveled, and did everything. Especially, I met a girl who was from Chicago and she made a boyfriend on MS. He happened to go to the same high school as me in the moment. She became distant and jealous and eventually lost touch with me. There were highs and lows, but when I could return in time, I would do it all again and make as much friends as I could. Thanks for bringing me back!

Thank you for this wonderful piece. I played MS and experienced lots of the things you did. Love, hate, betrayal... they were common themes in that match. But I was given the best thing I have ever gotten: Maple connected me with my spouse by Official MapleStory 2 Wiki. I transferred 2600 miles from my hometown to be with her, and we have both been happy ever since.

This bit in addition to this game have a lot of significance for me. I'd love to help you help gear or find an enjoyable guild a character!

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Advertisements