Advertisement

Author Topic: damn it, saw the same girl again  (Read 165 times)

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +25
    • View Profile
damn it, saw the same girl again
« on: January 19, 2019, 06:28:05 PM »
cute asian chick, saw her the other day at Macy's.....today while in Walgreens...sa w her again...and I got the gist that she recognize me from the other day as well...you know, when someone's demeanor tells you they've seen somewhere before...

well, usually if I was still a bad b-f, I would had bust a mack on her ass...but I was like, naa, my current girl has been too good to me...so I really can't make out of it all...is it a sign that the current girl is not the one?? if not this girl I've seen twice now, at least someone else?? haha

you know what, I think it's a sign, it's okay to have multiple g-fs...yeah that's what it is...so hopefully I see this girl a third time..i have a feeling I will see her at the asian market next....lols

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
Re: damn it, saw the same girl again
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2019, 06:31:33 PM »
forgot to say....she looked pretty disappointed that i didn't at least talked to her or say Hi girl, she was right in the same aisle I was...

hmmm..wait a minute here....i think I might have a stalker...wait a minute...hmmm i might as well go to the asian market now...lmao

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +295
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2019, 11:31:03 PM »
Unless you are married, its ok!

I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2019, 09:30:49 PM »
damn it folks...went to lunch with the girl today...she kept asking me if i was okay...so I asked her if she trusts me or not,,,and i told her she didn't have to send someone to follow me and try to get me to hit on them...haha lol...of course she played dumb..haha

Offline DaCurse

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2019, 09:32:16 PM »
Unless you are married, its ok!

or unless you want to get shot at? lols these days yo people crazy...haha but if two people on the same page, it's all gravity...haha

Advertisements