Advertisement

Author Topic: Tour guide was right and wrong...  (Read 2499 times)

Offline thePoster

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +299
    • View Profile
Tour guide was right and wrong...
« on: January 21, 2019, 05:01:19 AM »
Yes, the beef in iceland is bland.  I was itchy for a burger and bought one. It was not good.

He did recommemd the lamb, said that the lamb and fish is the best in iceland.

The fish is really good in my opinion.

They have a meat soup, also very good.

But I ordered also a lamb meal.  Maybe it was just this particular dish.  I could still smell the lamb. 😐  Must have just been the way it was cooked for that specific meal.  The meat was hard to eat and chew becuase it didnt seem all the way cooked to me! 😂  I tried my best to channel my inner Viking and told myself this is how they ate back in the day and also channeled all my hmongness telling myself elder hmongs definatley couldve ate this easy peasy! I wad only able to eat one peice.  Man...just couldnt do it all.  Oh wells, at least I gave it a shot!

Like this post: 0
I went through all 15k posts and those 2 quotes I found were the only ones so I guess that would make it "everytime".  Feel free to go through all 15k posts and verify by quoting them all.  You need to quote them all to verifying prove "everytime".   Please verify that Im wrong.

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: Tour guide was right and wrong...
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2019, 01:08:42 AM »
Although dominated by lamb, the beef there was delicious to me as its grass fed and natural..It was so juicy and tender... O0

Loved the Perlan, if nothing else the 360 degree view is pretty nice.. O0

Like this post: 0

Advertisements