Advertisement

Author Topic: Tswj Vaj of Sacramento is in trouble!!!  (Read 1074 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1323
    • View Profile
Tswj Vaj of Sacramento is in trouble!!!
« on: January 23, 2019, 06:37:23 PM »
 ;D :idiot2: :knuppel2: ;D:

Uber driver: Video shows alleged drunk passenger grabbing steering wheel to crash vehicle

The Uber driver, Albert Castro, told police that he picked up the suspect, identified as 32-year-old Tswj Vang, from a Citrus Heights bar. The entire event was recorded by a dashcam in Castro's vehicle.

SACRAMENTO, Calif. — An Uber driver is speaking out after he says an apparently intoxicated passenger he picked up last Saturday night tried to grab the steering wheel twice on Highway 99 in Sacramento.

Video: https://www.abc10.com/article/news/local/sacramento/uber-driver-video-shows-alleged-drunk-passenger-grabbing-steering-wheel-to-crash-vehicle/103-ab67722a-20b5-4a99-9348-3b8a7c7a3d33

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline starchaser1989

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +60
    • View Profile
Re: Tswj Vaj of Sacramento is in trouble!!!
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2019, 07:44:07 PM »
Haven't drink alcohol for over 15+ years and before that it was one beer at each party.  Watching peoples lives being destroy by alcohol growing up is enough.  Glad I don't drink, don't do drugs, don't smoke and don't gamble.  Some people just don't know when to quit.  I ain't perfect but I'm aite.  I guess that's why my old lady stuck with me all these years, lol. 

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1323
    • View Profile
Re: Tswj Vaj of Sacramento is in trouble!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2019, 12:16:34 AM »
I know a few people that do Uber and Lyft and it can be good money but bad situations like this, sexual assault, throwing up in the car, etc., can happen too...

Advertisements