Advertisement

Author Topic: Parents, what do you think?  (Read 1664 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Parents, what do you think?
« on: January 28, 2019, 12:59:40 AM »
I understand it's a different culture with different beliefs so it's all good as long as all parties consent and fully understands the potential consequences that may do harm in the future  ???:

Six-year-old brother and sister twins are MARRIED in Buddhist ceremony in Thailand because their parents believe 'they were lovers in past lives' and 'karma' meant they were born together

A pair of six-year-old twins have been married in a lavish ceremony because their parents believe they were lovers in a past life.   

The young boy, nicknamed Guitar, and his sister, Kiwi, were born in September 2012 and their parents immediately knew they would have to be wedded.

Buddhists believe that male and female twins have 'karma' from relationships in a previous life and have been re-born together, because the debt has not been settled.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
Re: Parents, what do you think?
« Reply #1 on: January 28, 2019, 09:24:14 AM »
^^^you of all people should be condemning this "primitive" practice and beliefs.  what parents, in their right mind would allow such thing to happen.  they say, theking is crazy for letting his children marry each other just because they want to keep the throne to themselves but only to bear degenerates! ha!

« Last Edit: January 30, 2019, 07:48:17 AM by ZDN »

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 28, 2019, 12:46:54 PM »
It is just a ceremony like a party.  The kids are too young to even consent and with that, the parents are also say that such union is not official so let's not trip ok potato chip?

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline lilly

• Sr. Poster
  • Be happy!
  • Respect: +524
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 28, 2019, 01:59:15 PM »
Gross.  The parents need their heads examined.

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2019, 01:19:54 PM »
not my family not my problem

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2019, 05:25:48 PM »
If that becomes common enough, it be could be a big societal problem that affects many of us indirectly i.e., society's tax dollars used to pay for their offspring's health disorders...th rough recessive genes...

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 06, 2019, 11:26:17 AM »
Buddhism believes in reincarnation and the parents only doing what they believe... so to them it's normal and to us it's not.  But I think there's more to this story than meets the eye because this is the first time I hear of thing like and I'm sure it's not common practice...

To me it's similar to this one except this one is mother and son from previous life:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8F1eKUCZD4

FYI..I don't believe in reincarnation.  I believe you either go to heavan or hell :)

But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 06, 2019, 01:12:56 PM »
If that becomes common enough, it be could be a big societal problem that affects many of us indirectly i.e., society's tax dollars used to pay for their offspring's health disorders...th rough recessive genes...
Stop back tracking! you said it was all good.  :2funny: :2funny:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 06, 2019, 06:19:37 PM »
Stop back tracking! you said it was all good.  :2funny: :2funny:

"Stop" being worthless! "you said ignore".  ;D ;D

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 07, 2019, 08:51:55 AM »
how does this affect us by any means,  this sh!t is in Thailand!  ha!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 07, 2019, 11:38:40 AM »
"Stop" being worthless! "you said ignore".  ;D ;D
Stop changing the topic. You do that whenever you realize you've lost.  Just admit defeat for once. People might think you actually had a drop of credibility if you do.  :2funny: :2funny:

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 07, 2019, 05:12:35 PM »
Stop changing the topic. You do that whenever you realize you've lost.  Just admit defeat for once. People might think you actually had a drop of credibility if you do.  :2funny: :2funny:

"Stop" being worthless and own up to your ignorance and learn from it instead repeating your cycle of ignorance. "You do that whenever you realize you've"...been worthless. "Just admit" your ignorance "for once" as FACTS STILL BEAT IGNORANCE!!!

"People might think you actually had a drop of credibility if you do".. ;D ;D

BTW, crawling back to prove me right time and time again after crying "ignore" won't help your case...First step is to take ownership of your wrongs that got "defeat" badly with facts... then learn from it and move forward instead of repeating your cycle of ignorance....I know I know, the foam... ;D ;D ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2019, 05:18:44 PM »
how does this affect us by any means,  this sh!t is in Thailand!  ha!

"how does" this DUNCE Trump disciple that proudly supports lies and fakes and blames women for getting raped by "any means" know anything, he rather lick his Master Trump's "sh!t" filled anus!  ;D

Advertisements