Advertisement

Author Topic: Super Bowl LIII  (Read 1488 times)

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
Super Bowl LIII
« on: February 02, 2019, 02:43:07 AM »
Alright folks, make your predictions and place your bets here for Super Bowl LIII.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
Re: Super Bowl LIII
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2019, 10:05:03 AM »
31-28 Rams. I’m betting two bowls of pho, any takers?

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2019, 05:56:20 AM »
boring game.......... .

Offline ProudLao

• Mekong In My Heart
  • Administrator
  • Still a little boy running free in Laos
  • Respect: +555
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2019, 07:14:27 AM »
For sure, it was boring. I was way off in my prediction.

I take refuge in the Buddha.
I take refuge in the dharma.
I take refuge in the sangha.

Theravada

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2019, 08:02:15 AM »
sucks to be those who betted on a high scoring game!  ha!

the game wasn't boring from a defensive stand point, good coverages, good take aways and keeping each others' offensive to a minimum.

congrats patriots...i went with the rams to win but was secretly rooting for you! either way...i slept good! ha!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2019, 08:56:55 AM »
Look ma! another ring.  Throw it in the box with the others for me please.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2019, 12:38:22 PM »
I made good money.  I am a fan of money and not teams unless your name is Narleans cuz I'm a Homer. 

One of a good confidence bet was Rams down 3 first half.  Rams getting the ball back.  My bookie allows me to bet Rams first to score in 2half. 

I figured the rams would change offense and at least get the ball down to tie it up with a FG.  They punted like wtf right?

Got lucky Brady choked n punted it back.  Finally a long FG by the rams to tie it up and we have a new ball game.  All those with -2.5 or +2.5 are still good if this goes into overtime. 

I won that bet.

Got another one 2 parlay cards with ne -2.5 and another one +7.5 rams. 

Brady up by 7.  2 mins left.  Go for a first down n take a knee so I can win both ways.  Cot dam FG.  1 mins left.  Rams drove it down.  FG here we come for my double win.  Cot dam ram guy misses n the game is over. 

This is why I bet.  If the scores are dancing with your money and time is running out, you get that rush like no other.  You be the only guy screaming more wildly than a true fan himself.  People were looking at me like I'm crazy but money was on the line so yeah.  Did not win no 10g but I won one and lost one which is still good cuz parlay pays really well if you can hit it. 

4g i cashed out.  Taking it to Reno in 2 weeks for fawk love weekend and blow it on anything but hookers and blow. 

Congrats to Brady.  Ratings are down cuz of the Narleans fan boycott.  People were anticipating a Brees vs the goat challenge and I truly believe that Brees n company can take down Brady.  Goff was the clown.  Glad the defense bailed him out otherwise it would have been a massacre.  10+(?) Punts are all I see with the rams in the 1h.  Pathetic game for an offensive powerhouse. 

Lets see what Vegas odds will give for next year's run and see who will be the front runner. 

Same guy who bet a million on eagles last year lost 1.5 mil by taking the rams.  Vegas overall lost cuz more money was on Brady. 

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Lee Vue

« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2019, 04:52:03 PM »
Overall, weak sb match. Defense wise, sure. Good stuff. But sb as a whole, nah. Unless you're a Pats fan, you'll be happy Pats won regardless. Sincere congrats to Pats and Pats fans for another sb W. 

Offline Yebleng

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +176
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 05, 2019, 01:56:35 PM »
Probably will go down as one of the worst sb ever. It was so boring I only drank 2.5 cans of beer. I couldn't work myself up to finish my 3rd because of how boring it was :P

That blown game in new orleans was pretty much the fork in the road for the rams. I mean who admits to committing to a crime and expect to win :P

Offline starchaser1989

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +60
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 06, 2019, 12:00:37 PM »
Finally watched the entire game in highlights from youtube yesterday.  Goff is no match for Brady.  Brady is a quick thinker, makes complete passes and move up the field quickly.  Result in TD or close enough for a field goal kick. Goff on the other had, think slower, can't really make complete passes but a few and therefore result in losing.  You can't win the SB if you can't make complete passes but rely only on rushing.  I'm not even a Pats fan but Brady deserve this win IMO.

Advertisements