Advertisement

Author Topic: Marriage  (Read 3784 times)

Offline Risingstars

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +26
    • View Profile
Marriage
« on: February 09, 2019, 10:59:20 PM »
If your spouse starts to lose chemistry with you when falling in love, what does this mean? Like 10 nights you can only make love to her once. No more then 30 minutes or she stops.

Like this post: 0
"Noj zaub yuav rau roj, ua neeg nyob yuav tsum ua siab loj"

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
Re: Marriage
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2019, 02:37:16 AM »
Depends as there could be several variables such as health, energy level, not in mood/not turned on, etc....

Peachy Fish

« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2019, 02:12:25 PM »
If your spouse starts to lose chemistry with you when falling in love, what does this mean? Like 10 nights you can only make love to her once. No more then 30 minutes or she stops.

She/he may just be stressed about something. Ask if something is bothering them. Also, 30 minutes is a long time. Lol. Just saying.

Offline duckwingduck

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +172
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2019, 12:40:52 PM »
I don't think you can keep the excitement every day.  You need to stop having sex for a month for the excitement to come back.  If you eat ice cream everyday, it becomes a boring food.  But if you have it once in a while on a hot day, and you are in heaven :)

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2019, 08:46:23 AM »
You sure she isn't gettin it elsewhere?

Offline Dok_Champa

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +200
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2019, 05:12:59 PM »
I'm confuse here..how can she lose chemistry with you when falling in love?  Do you mean to say falling out of love?  Anyway, let me assume she's falling out of love.. Hmmm, time for the two of you to have communications .

Like this post: +1
But true love is a durable fire, In the mind ever burning, Never sick, never old, never dead, From itself never turning.<br />               --Sir Walter Raleigh

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2019, 10:36:37 PM »
Sadly the reality of most relationships is that most people don't have chemistry together.  They just stick together cuz they think everyone else has chemistry and don't want to be the one's who aren't.

Wake up people!

Very few people know what it takes to make a relationship or actually to continuously build upon a relationship.  Most people think, marriage and that was the peak of that relationship.  Well it's all slopes downhill from there.

Relationship is about growth....grow th needs to start from seeds.  Most of all, both sides need to agree upon the seeds and growth.  Else nothing buds, nothing blossoms, nothing fruits, nothing...

Hence lazy people, always thinks the grass is greener on other side.  Cuz they to lazy to water and fertilize their own lawn.

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline DuMa

• Elite Poster
  • -(>^_^<)- 052806
  • Respect: +742
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2019, 11:00:25 PM »
10% ratio is good.  Some people are in the 1% and 30 mins is way too long.  I want to be done In 10 seconds and for rest of the time, seeing her make me a sandwich. 

Don't you ever complain cuz another thirsty mofos may love what you are currently getting.

X_____________ ______________ ______________ ___

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 15, 2019, 07:02:37 AM »
find ways to spice it up......but you both have to agree to it.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +454
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 30, 2019, 11:55:24 PM »
Just because she isn't that much into you anymore doesn't necessarily mean that she is cheating. Maybe you two are just out of sync with each other. People can grow apart.

Offline Risingstars

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 12, 2019, 08:29:04 AM »
Lol yeah why is this thread pinned?

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 12, 2019, 01:39:32 PM »
You sure she isn't gettin it elsewhere?

Perfect question example from an insecure person...

Offline Risingstars

• PH Regular
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 12, 2019, 01:56:35 PM »
Perfect question example from an insecure person...
Well I would of caught on to something if she was getting it from somewhere...no t sure but when a girl leaves her pants on during the night that's when you would know but I only heard this from my cousins though.

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 17, 2019, 03:52:00 PM »
Well I would of caught on to something if she was getting it from somewhere...no t sure but when a girl leaves her pants on during the night that's when you would know but I only heard this from my cousins though.
I've heard that from May Vang stories too.  ;D

Advertisements