Advertisement

Author Topic: Some higher educated people (Master and PHD graduates) can be so dumb  (Read 2781 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
...Some argue that since they have their Master and/or PHD degrees, they should get pay higher than high school drop outs or those with only a high school diploma or just a GED regardless of field or duties.

I was talking to a Psychiatrist and he's jealous because his friend Plumber high school drop out makes more money than him ....Per his failed logic, he should still make more money regardless just because he has a PHD...

But when I asked if he can do some of the things a Plumber can, he just said, job duties or type is irrelevant...o nly the level of degree/education.. :idiot2:

I also brought out athletes and celebrities that have lower degrees or just a high school diploma, and he went from bad to worst with his failed logic... ;D

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Re: Some higher educated people (Master and PHD graduates) can be so dumb
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2019, 01:46:52 PM »
so you're talking to a psychiatrist eh.. hmm. interesting.

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2019, 02:28:48 PM »

"so you're" still foaming badly "eh.. hmm." NOT "interesting" nor surprising but thank you for crawling back to prove me right once again...

WATCH AS THIS IGNORANT CRAWLS BACK TO PROVE ME RIGHT ONCE AGAIN DUE TO HIS FOAM DESPITE HIS WORTHLESS CLAIM OF "IGNORE", TRUST ME! O0

« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 02:31:28 PM by theking »

Offline starchaser1989

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +60
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2019, 09:49:45 AM »
College degree can be earn if you have commitment.  I know people who barely speak English who have a college degree thru commitment. However, having a degree don't mean they are smart all around.

Tell it to the Hmong parents and daughter who want triple the dowry because their daughter hold a degree, lol.   

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 12, 2019, 11:10:08 AM »

"so you're" still foaming badly "eh.. hmm." NOT "interesting" nor surprising but thank you for crawling back to prove me right once again...

WATCH AS THIS IGNORANT CRAWLS BACK TO PROVE ME RIGHT ONCE AGAIN DUE TO HIS FOAM DESPITE HIS WORTHLESS CLAIM OF "IGNORE", TRUST ME! O0
Depends.

Offline darkhelmet

• Board Moderator
  • Respect: +56
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2019, 11:24:37 AM »
College degree can be earn if you have commitment.  I know people who barely speak English who have a college degree thru commitment. However, having a degree don't mean they are smart all around.

Tell it to the Hmong parents and daughter who want triple the dowry because their daughter hold a degree, lol.   

true, there's an old hmong dude i know that is a medical doctor.  His english isn't that great but he has determination.  He went to medical school in the bahamas, because no stateside school accepted him.  but he is still got an md.

I made you read this.

Offline Reporter

• Administrator
  • Pey-Pey and NiNi's 1st Snow Kid.
  • Respect: +562
    • View Profile

"...
The snooping eye sees everything."--Ono No Komachi, Japanese Poetess (emphasis)

Offline Cali Guy

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +648
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 12, 2019, 02:34:46 PM »
Usually, those who hold a masters or a professional degree make more money than the degrees below it.

flint-rod

« Reply #8 on: February 12, 2019, 03:12:22 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA... get this... 1st yr admin assistants with a high school diploma working at schools or district offices make more than a 1st teacher who has to get credentialed and have at the very minimum a bachelor's degree... HAHAHAHA...  :'(  :'( :'( :'(

« Last Edit: February 12, 2019, 03:20:39 PM by flint-rod »

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 12, 2019, 03:16:25 PM »
What does the English major graduate say to the Engineering major graduate?

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2019, 11:11:00 PM »
HAHAHAHAHA... get this... 1st yr admin assistants with a high school diploma working at schools or district offices make more than a 1st teacher who has to get credentialed and have at the very minimum a bachelor's degree... HAHAHAHA...  :'(  :'( :'( :'(

Perhaps that's why many teachers think the school secretary is their best friend when they first started because he/she knows everything about the school??  ???

Offline VillainousHero

• Elite Poster
  • Villain or Hero
  • Respect: +398
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 13, 2019, 05:38:28 AM »
...and when Zombie Apocalypse comes... :D

The real villain is looking at you.  The last hero was just not true.  If everything works out in the end.  It's because all things make amends.

Offline Mr_Mechanic

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +338
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 13, 2019, 06:46:28 AM »
I know people that has no degree (even high school drop outs) that earns more money than people who holds degree.  And those are pretty good jobs too. 

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 13, 2019, 05:04:56 PM »
I know people that has no degree (even high school drop outs) that earns more money than people who holds degree.  And those are pretty good jobs too.

True. To just say that you're entitled to more pay simply because you have a higher education aka sacrifice more time attending school regardless of job types or duties is very dumb.

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 14, 2019, 10:08:18 AM »
True. To just say that you're entitled to more pay simply because you have a higher education aka sacrifice more time attending school regardless of job types or duties is very dumb.
one does not go to college or obtain a higher education just so they can make a minimum wage.  with such degrees, they have the option, let alone right, to demand a higher pay.

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Advertisements