Advertisement

Author Topic: Actor's on hit show but if the fraud behavior is true, the impact's like women  (Read 907 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
...that have staged raped. It negatively affect the real victims and their advocates' cause...and of course his reputation may never recovered from it. He only has himself to blame though... ???

A couple of weeks ago, this happened:

'Empire' star Jussie Smollett attacked in possible hate crime

"Empire" actor Jussie Smollett was attacked in the early morning hours on Tuesday in what Chicago police are calling a possible hate crime.

Smollett was attacked by two people who were "yelling out racial and homophobic slurs" and "poured an unknown chemical substance on the victim," police said.

One of Smollett's alleged attackers also put a rope around his neck, according to police. Both fled the scene.
Smollett took himself to Northwestern Hospital and "is in good condition," authorities said.

As of Tuesday evening, a Chicago police spokesperson told CNN that investigators canvassed the neighborhood where the reported attack occurred and have found no still images or video from security cameras of the incident. 
The only image of Smollett police obtained from security cameras was inside a Subway sandwich shop near the location of the reported crime. The actor was seen standing alone.

And now this??  ???:

Jussie Smollett staged attack with help of others, allegedly being written off 'Empire'

Multiple sources have told ABC7 Eyewitness News that police are investigating whether Smollett and the two men staged the attack allegedly because Smollett was being written off of "Empire."

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Uh oh, can't be good especially for the LGBT group... ???:

"U.S. NEWS Jussie Smollett charged with felony for allegedly making up hate-crime attack"

Offline starchaser1989

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +60
    • View Profile
Can’t even make a honest respond (neutral or not) to theking without getting stealth deleted by a favor mod, so I’ll go with……

anybody watch Empire?

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
If true.
It only makes it harder for true victims to come forward with the naysayers. 

Shame, I enjoyed Empire. It's one of those shows that you just never know what direction they are going in.

Yep, kind of like people faking rape as sh!t behaviors like that really hurt the real victims...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Can’t even make a honest respond (neutral or not) to theking without getting stealth deleted by a favor mod, so I’ll go with……

anybody watch Empire?

Same to you as my posts have been "stealth deleted" too..

With that said, one thing's for sure: FACTS BEAT IGNORANCE!

Advertisements