Advertisement

Author Topic: Truth About Illegal Immigration and Black.  (Read 1296 times)

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +77
    • View Profile
Truth About Illegal Immigration and Black.
« on: March 31, 2019, 11:55:45 PM »
Read this LONG paper if you want to understand more about black and illegal immigration.

https://www.usccr.gov/pubs/docs/IllegImmig_10-14-10_430pm.pdf

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
Re: Truth About Illegal Immigration and Black.
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2019, 08:50:51 AM »
can you summarize...so me of us are illiterate! ha!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline mind-teaser

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +15
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2019, 12:43:39 PM »
Earth is HOME to human....no one is illegal....all this "illegal immigration is just made up by men. Migration is a right!!!

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2019, 06:58:08 PM »
can you summarize...so me of us are illiterate! ha!

Summary is illegal immigrants negatively impact the most vulnerable population such as black and other minorities because they compete for the same jobs and services.

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2019, 08:45:51 AM »
Summary is illegal immigrants negatively impact the most vulnerable population such as black and other minorities because they compete for the same jobs and services.
I'm in no support of illegal immigrants..bu t one can look at it positively, due to the strict hiring policies (the requirement of e-verification) most illegals are not able to obtain viable employment.  minorities, especially blacks are lazy, you will hardly see a black person working the fields.  the asians, namely the hmong, used to ua teb, ua zog but that was at time of our early lives/settlements.  Now we have progressed...w e're business driven, hi-tech intellectuals and skilled professionals.  other minorities such as the legal latino group are comfortable receiving government benefits as they intended and drug trafficking.  overall, they may be taking jobs but these jobs are primarily unwanted low paying jobs (field workers, dish washers, back room cooks and general/manual laborers) of which if not for the illegal immigrants, the farmers and businesses who utilizes them would not be sustainable. 

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2019, 08:53:57 AM »

What's the motive here? (Multiple choice)
A.  Hey, let's turn blacks against immigrants so they'll vote Republican.

B. Well, saying they're stealing white's jobs isn't true so let's find another group who's jobs they're stealing to prove our point that they're stealing jobs.

C. Both A and B.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2019, 04:58:49 PM »
Let me break it down for the dummy libtards on this social networking site called Pebhmong.com

Unchecked immigration, particularly "illegal" immigration from certain parts of the world, causes a spike in population for some racial groups. It then becomes a numbers game where they can outvote every other group on practically every issue. Not only can they outvote but since they are the larger population, the culture and the policies start to cater to them. Now this wouldn't be such a bad idea if we are talking about a highly educated and wealthy racial group. But when you are talking third world people who have kids like rabbits, it becomes a huge burden for other groups. This particularly harms low-income groups. Their needs get put on the back burner when it comes to funding.

Wealthy people have the money to relocate, to ex-patriate, to buy their way out, yadda yadda yadda. But everybody else is stuck footing the bill for a growing population of degenerates.

Offline Believe_N_Me

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +458
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 03, 2019, 12:44:23 AM »
Earth is HOME to human....no one is illegal....all this "illegal immigration is just made up by men. Migration is a right!!!

Are you sure about that?

So you mean I can just build a cabin next to a clean water source without getting a permit? I can set up my home anywhere without worry of zoning policies?

The difference between conservatives and liberals is that CONSERVATIVES ARE RATIONAL AND HAVE A FIRM GRIP OF REALITY.

LIBERALS WORSHIP BUMPER STICKERS AND CLICK-BAIT HEADLINES LIKE RELIGION.

Let's put it this way -----> it's a FREE world for people to roam. However, it is rational and vital to establish territories and secure it's borders.

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 05, 2019, 09:21:44 PM »
I'm in no support of illegal immigrants..bu t one can look at it positively, due to the strict hiring policies (the requirement of e-verification) most illegals are not able to obtain viable employment.  minorities, especially blacks are lazy, you will hardly see a black person working the fields.  the asians, namely the hmong, used to ua teb, ua zog but that was at time of our early lives/settlements.  Now we have progressed...w e're business driven, hi-tech intellectuals and skilled professionals.  other minorities such as the legal latino group are comfortable receiving government benefits as they intended and drug trafficking.  overall, they may be taking jobs but these jobs are primarily unwanted low paying jobs (field workers, dish washers, back room cooks and general/manual laborers) of which if not for the illegal immigrants, the farmers and businesses who utilizes them would not be sustainable.

Your point is well taken.  However, it doesn't change the economic data that illegal immigrants pull down the labor market.  Now, if you look at the bigger picture. the foreign labor via globalization and the robotics automation have held down labor wage price for the past 30 years.  Every little thing hurts the middle class.  It's a classic divide and conquers methodology the wealthy have used on the feeble mind.

Advertisements