Advertisement

Author Topic: So hmgROCK put others down for their Acura but he wants a Tesla to "flash"??  (Read 2399 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +217
    • View Profile
Remind me to go check out my uncle new Telsa suv purchased 2-3 weeks ago.

good stuff
you know
gotta change the heart and mind of the people

hopefully, we will start to see more used afford tesla in the market soon $10k etc...

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
then why don't she start and you start...run and/or ride your bike to work?  aoc refuses to ride mass transit, she refuses to recycle and you're unwilling to give up your truck.  how is this going to work?  truth of the matter is, even if america was to get rid of all airplanes, cars/trucks, carbon emitting vehicle and cows we would reduce the whole world's air pollution of only 15% and not to mention the cost of TRIllions of dollars.  in order to get rid of fossil fuel, we would need to find other alternative power sources and  the only viable source that will help the US to be sustainable is nuclear.  do you want to live next to a nuclear plant?

bro,

im one of the most minimalism here on PH.  I don't even own alot of stuff.
i posted picture here, where most of my shelf and garage are bone empty

sure, i will those that renewable bag
p=pebhmong so you know im legit and ain't playing around

grow your food
you got it

take good care of your water and lakes
than the fishes will thrived

PIC OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN
I WALK THE WALK

God did not created man...man created god

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
bro,

im one of the most minimalism here on PH.  I don't even own alot of stuff.
i posted picture here, where most of my shelf and garage are bone empty

sure, i will those that renewable bag
p=pebhmong so you know im legit and ain't playing around

grow your food
you got it

take good care of your water and lakes
than the fishes will thrived

PIC OR IT DIDN'T HAPPEN
I WALK THE WALK

with no disrespect nor am I being personal (all for the fun of discussion ;) ;D)...I can twist this...you're a minimalist because you're a cheapskate but yet, you agreeing to PAY for free AIR!  you own a home but can't furnish.  you like fishing but only have an ugly stick set up, you want a tesla but can only afford a domestic pick up truck.  looks like you have roth/ira account but you can't use that money (to put gas in your guzzler).  i respect that you're "minimalist" but why stand by a system that is going to jeopardize the comfort of your life? 

i say  be like your brother...own a big house, drive nice luxurious SUVs with a boat...fock the family and their jingle bells...the weekends is your time off to relax and go fishing! ha!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
with no disrespect nor am I being personal (all for the fun of discussion ;) ;D)...I can twist this...you're a minimalist because you're a cheapskate but yet, you agreeing to PAY for free AIR!  you own a home but can't furnish.  you like fishing but only have an ugly stick set up, you want a tesla but can only afford a domestic pick up truck.  looks like you have roth/ira account but you can't use that money (to put gas in your guzzler).  i respect that you're "minimalist" but why stand by a system that is going to jeopardize the comfort of your life? 

i say  be like your brother...own a big house, drive nice luxurious SUVs with a boat...fock the family and their jingle bells...the weekends is your time off to relax and go fishing! ha!

bro,

just cause your wealthy don't mean you have to spend and keep up with the joneses
take our man, bill gate here
dude is a multi billionaire and he just line up for burger
and dress like everybody

you should come fish with me sometimes
our water, espcially by the great lake is hella clean these days
due to regulation and all these shipping companies going bankrupty

catch tons of these white fish on the shore by a public park

take care of your water
and the fishes will thrived
don't need to be einstein to figure this out
you need to bill/tax these polluter