Advertisement

Author Topic: I have no problems if they line these primitives up and shoot them on the spot  (Read 1626 times)

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
  • Respect: +1322
    • View Profile
to set an example for their primitive behavior of terrorizing the general public and if they get injured or killed by other motorists, pedestrians, etc., the fault is be 100% theirs... :idiot2: :knuppel2::

Dozens of dirt bikes, ATVs and Quads swarm Philadelphia streets

It was a chaotic scene in Philadelphia late Friday as dozens of dirt bikes overtook several city streets. Chopper 6 was overhead as they weaved in and out of rush hour traffic, and right through busy intersections. At times they blew past police officers, who were helpless to stop them. A large group of dirt bikes, Quads and ATVs started darting in and out of traffic. They made their way up North Broad Street and then ultimately meandered through neighborhoods wreaking more havoc.

.."Really, they terrorize the neighborhoods, they terrorize the streets," said Chief Insp. Small.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Calling someone primitive but saying you wanna line them up and shoot them on the spot.  This screams that you might not know what the word Primitive means.

Offline starchaser1989

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +60
    • View Profile
Calling someone primitive but saying you wanna line them up and shoot them on the spot.  This screams that you might not know what the word Primitive means.

Does he ever know how to give a DIRECT answer for anything beside "depends" and "excuses/explanation" for everything and anything, lol.

Ask theking, what tie should I wear? Oh and there is no right or wrong answer.  Here's theking answer, DEPENDS.  Defeat the purpose of even asking, lol.

« Last Edit: February 19, 2019, 02:22:15 PM by starchaser1989 »

Offline joot

• Jr. Poster
  • Lonewolf & Cub
  • Respect: +80
    • View Profile
I know you guys and myself are some of the older dudes in this forum.  Let's teach the younger boys in here proper etiquette by keeping our speech to a more gentleman tone...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
Does he ever know how to give a DIRECT answer for anything beside "depends" and "excuses/explanation" for everything and anything, lol.

Ask theking, what tie should I wear? Oh and there is no right or wrong answer.  Here's theking answer, DEPENDS.  Defeat the purpose of even asking, lol.

Do you ever know how to not ignorantly paint a whole group with a broad brush such as claiming "inter-racial relationships never last" or "tsov tsis tom tsov" when facts say otherwise... ;D

Do you ask others how you should pee too (standing or sitting)? I mean if you don't even know what "tie" to wear and rather *depend* on strangers on online forums, you really "Defeat" yourself... ;D

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
I know you guys and myself are some of the older dudes in this forum.  Let's teach the younger boys in here proper etiquette by keeping our speech to a more gentleman tone...

Or at the very least, teach them to take ownership of their wrongs, learn from it, and move forward instead of just foam badly and repeat their ignorant cycles over and over...Also teach them to be man enough to have the integrity to keep one's words...Some of these "younger boys" are as worthless as Trump when it comes to their words... ;D

No one's perfect and I've made mistakes in the past but when someone calls me out on it with *factual evidence*, I have no problems owning up to it and have even thanked them for correcting me including members of this forum...EASY LESSON: LEARNING IS A LIFE LONG PROCESS SO LEARN FROM YOUR MISTAKES... O0

Offline YAX

• Global Moderator
  • Respect: +419
    • View Profile
Do you ever know how to not ignorantly paint a whole group with a broad brush such as claiming "inter-racial relationships never last" or "tsov tsis tom tsov" when facts say otherwise... ;D

Do you ask others how you should pee too (standing or sitting)? I mean if you don't even know what "tie" to wear and rather *depend* on strangers on online forums, you really "Defeat" yourself... ;D
You mean like how when you lose arguments to a bunch of different PHers', you simply group them together and call it a clicke?

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile

Being worthless by crawling back to prove me right after crying "ignore" ..."screams" that you're as worthless as you're words..

I know, I know, you tried really hard to abide by your words but it's the heavy foam spewing out of your mouth that made you do it...Just like BNM after she cried, "I will stop reading what you write"...Nothing new when it comes to the handful members of the narrow minded ignorant clique...

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
You mean like how when you lose arguments to a bunch of different PHers', you simply group them together and call it a clicke?

Nope, haven't "lose" to the handful members of the narrow minded ignorant clique like you and nope, I group you and your fellow members in the same clique because you share the same behaviors i.e., foam badly at the mouth instead of learn from your wrongs when your ignorance are proven wrong with facts, make stuff up, making claims like "ignore" but continue to crawl back, etc.,,,

I'll use you as an example: You claimed there's "no land in the Bay Area" to build properties on and I proved your ignorance wrong with facts...just saw this property going up the other day on the corner of Williams and Winchester:

You claimed "republicans" don't care about the northern border and I proved you wrong on that too with the Scott Walker comment...

You cried, "ignore" and I said, you'll come crawling back and I was right time after time..

I bet you can't prove where I "lose" to you ...All you have to do is prove it with *FACTS*, I bet back pedal as usual when challenged... ;D

Offline starchaser1989

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +60
    • View Profile
Nope, haven't "lose" to the handful members of the narrow minded ignorant clique like you and nope, I group you and your fellow members in the same clique because you share the same behaviors i.e., foam badly at the mouth instead of learn from your wrongs when your ignorance are proven wrong with facts, make stuff up, making claims like "ignore" but continue to crawl back, etc.,,,

I'll use you as an example: You claimed there's "no land in the Bay Area" to build properties on and I proved your ignorance wrong with facts...just saw this property going up the other day on the corner of Williams and Winchester:

You claimed "republicans" don't care about the northern border and I proved you wrong on that too with the Scott Walker comment...

You cried, "ignore" and I said, you'll come crawling back and I was right time after time..

I bet you can't prove where I "lose" to you ...All you have to do is prove it with *FACTS*, I bet back pedal as usual when challenged... ;D

I can't even respond to you anymore because my respond (neutral or not) will just get stealth deleted by you or a favor mod.  There goes all the fun.......oh well, life goes on. O0

Offline theking

• Elite Poster
    • View Profile
I can't even respond to you anymore because my respond (neutral or not) will just get stealth deleted by you or a favor mod.  There goes all the fun.......oh well, life goes on. O0

Of course you "can't" because deep down inside you also know that FACTS BEAT IGNORANCE...

And same to you as my posts have been "stealth deleted" too...

And wrong as usual, I don't have the ability to delete others' posts..

Still plenty "fun" for me when I prove the handful members of the narrow minded ignorant clique's ignorance wrong
with FACTS.. such as "tsov tsis tom tsov"...O0 ;D

Advertisements