Advertisement

Author Topic: Is the Book of Chronicles is a book of good people?  (Read 2737 times)

TheAfterLife

Is the Book of Chronicles is a book of good people?
« on: February 19, 2019, 05:08:56 PM »
Chronicles 1, yes. It talks about their genealogy and how good these people were. The Book of Kings 1 and 2 is the opposite of Chronicles since Chronicles is a book of rainbows and unicorns while Kings 1 and 2 is a book of horrors.

The Old Testament is nothing more than a book for F-ed up people to teach F-up people not to be SOOOOO F-ed up to each other and to themselves.

I find the Book of Chronicles a bit boring and mundane since it doesn't teach you anything except the pride of Israel's history and what they have done that is good in the eyes of Adonai. Kings was interesting and bad things did happened there. It's like reading Lord of the Flies.

Like this post: 0

Adverstisement

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +368
    • View Profile
Re: Is the Book of Chronicles is a book of good people?
« Reply #1 on: March 04, 2019, 03:46:01 AM »
You know why the bible you were reading was just ducked up history?  :knuppel2:

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +368
    • View Profile
Re: Is the Book of Chronicles is a book of good people?
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2019, 02:18:56 PM »
Yeah, to insult ducked up people like how Hmong people likes to rape in Vietnam. We should give them something as ugly as them and maybe, they might change. The chances of being stone by your own flesh and blood for rebuking the Hmong rapists in Vietnam is high because they don't like when you discriminate their rapist culture in their world. It's like you have to tolerate racism in America or your racist for not tolerating racism in America because that's culture. REALLY?!?!?!

THIS IS WHY I HATE MORAL SUBJECTIVISM because it leads to that!

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Advertisements