Advertisement

Author Topic: read the QURAN too, it is also a really violent book  (Read 6711 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
  • Respect: +216
    • View Profile
read the QURAN too, it is also a really violent book
« on: February 20, 2019, 07:46:48 AM »
not a religious guy
but i like to read
and man
this book is just straight up F up stuff

i will just give you the TLDR version

"believe or die"

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
Re: read the QURAN too, it is also a really violent book
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2019, 06:51:21 AM »
Christianity is different than the Quran. It's an F-up book too, but they don't force people to believe of what Christians believe. It's more like, "If you don't like God, that's okay. There's a place for you that is without God and anything that belongs to God."

100% of everything in this universe was made by God. The Old Testament is a book for criminals to read so that they will change and NOT be of the world. The New Testament is a complete version of Ephesians that lights up for hope of humanity. Even psychics like my cousin who has the six sense, is afraid of touching the Bible again because it makes him want to look at the sun. No joke. He has touched other Holy books and about 99% of them are BS except for Christianity, which scares the craaaap out of him. The entire Bible is nothing more than a Book of innocent blood, hope for humanity, and a book of prisoner's rehab.

religious stuff aside
and just looking at history

during that time in the mid east
there were many religion
and everyone was trying to completed with each other

creating their own dogma

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 21, 2019, 07:40:07 AM »
the best thing out of the quran is making one believe they will get 72 virgins when they blow themselves up!  ha!  :idiot2: :2funny:

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline hmgROCK

• Elite Poster
  • The Hmong Nostradamus
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2019, 11:07:29 PM »
the best thing out of the quran is making one believe they will get 72 virgins when they blow themselves up!  ha!  :idiot2: :2funny:

I read the quran a long time ago

Basically the book is telling you to believe in god or die
It goes into how you need to believe in god
Get people to believe, kill them if they don’t
If they convert, don’t kill them

Believe believe believe

It’s crazy

Offline w1s3m0n

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +77
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2019, 02:12:46 PM »
not a religious guy
but i like to read
and man

"believe or die"

Nowadays killing is far too barbaric and so the left resort to shaming someone until they commit suicide.  If you don't believe me, you'll get a kick out of the cases.

Offline Gucci K

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +164
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 25, 2019, 10:10:02 AM »
I read the quran a long time ago

Basically the book is telling you to believe in god or die
It goes into how you need to believe in god
Get people to believe, kill them if they don’t
If they convert, don’t kill them

Believe believe believe

It’s crazy
Allelujah-ack-bar!

when your religion tells you to destroy life, including your own..it's time to believe in another god! ha!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +367
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2019, 03:25:52 AM »
not a religious guy
but i like to read
and man

"believe or die"

Since you read the Quran, it gonna mess your mind and turn you into one of the lunatic bomber suicidal squad right now. heh heh heh

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 04, 2019, 03:34:25 AM »
Nowadays killing is far too barbaric and so the left resort to shaming someone until they commit suicide.  If you don't believe me, you'll get a kick out of the cases.

Not all Iranian, Lebanon, and Palestinian were converted to Islam. Some of them fought back and died for freedom or some of them had fled to other countries like in Asia, Europe, and North America. For those who were gullible enough to believe in Mohammad aka the savior of all Muslims join force of evil to exterminate their next door neighbors. 

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +87
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2019, 04:52:57 AM »
Christianity is different than the Quran. It's an F-up book too, but they don't force people to believe of what Christians believe. No, they are similar in many ways. As with many other religions, there are contradictions in their holy book. For the Quran also have verses saying that believers shouldn't force people to believe in Islam. It's more like, "If you don't like God, that's okay. There's a place for you that is without God and anything that belongs to God." Islam also teaches that as well. That place is called hell.

100% of everything in this universe was made by God. The Old Testament is a book for criminals to read so that they will change and NOT be of the world. The New Testament is a complete version of Ephesians that lights up for hope of humanity. Even psychics like my cousin who has the six sense, is afraid of touching the Bible again because it makes him want to look at the sun. No joke. He has touched other Holy books and about 99% of them are BS except for Christianity, which scares the craaaap out of him.There are several explanations for that. I'll give examples of some possible explanations. Your cousin is delusional and believes that it did happened to him, eventhough in reality it never did. It was just a coincidence that upon touching the bible, he had an urge to look at the sun. And his refusal to touch it again only shows that his testimony is not a reliable piece of evidence for or against the claim. Then there's also the possibility, and the more plausible explanation,   he was simply lying.   Reason for lying could be to show why the bible is the "truth". But in doing so, it just shows the ignorance of Christianity beliefs in that claim. The bible is, after all, just a book. The entire Bible is nothing more than a Book of innocent blood, hope for humanity, and a book of prisoner's rehab.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2019, 09:32:38 AM »
I don't think you have met him. You should go see him and he will scare you. He's like this guy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I11L71PD3Lw

He still does this though. If you don't believe witchcrafts and voodoos are true, I would suggest you should look into it since the Bible has spoken about witches and warlocks are able to see things beyond than the naked eye.

Some people believe in their religion so much that they will dismiss rational explanations and replace it with their own religious explanations. A lot of times, it has nothing to do with and/or even goes against their religion.  And I'm sure that not everyone is lying about their experiences, but rather it's because for some, they believed it so much that they end up being delusional.

An example of dismissing rational explanations in that video is the time that he claimed to have been blind because of the devil punishing him for wanting to have time away from the devil for a year. And after a year, got his sight back because he went back to the devil. That was his explanation for getting his eyesight back, but dismissed the 7 surgeries he underwent to have had anything to do with the return of his eyesight.

Concerning witches and warlocks in the bible, there's no evidence showing that they were real, as in having magical abilities. And let's just supposed the is historically correct for the sake of this aruguemnt, what's shown in it just proves that there were people who claimed to be necromancer or fortunetellers . Or that there were people that existed who practiced that belief system. Many of the bible verses only talked about being against it whether it's following the belief, seeking one's service, laws, or just examples of frauds claiming to have the abilities or power.

Another thing, same question as his. Why would a cross appear in hell? The cross doesn't have anything to do with the divinity of Jesus. If anything, it's would be more to likes of being an idol.

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2019, 02:26:31 PM »
Some people believe in their religion so much that they will dismiss rational explanations and replace it with their own religious explanations. A lot of times, it has nothing to do with and/or even goes against their religion.  And I'm sure that not everyone is lying about their experiences, but rather it's because for some, they believed it so much that they end up being delusional.
/quote]

Christianity and religion are not the same. Religious sect has its own belief and Christianity didn't have one. Lol

Offline Visualmon

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2019, 02:29:26 PM »
Another thing, same question as his. Why would a cross appear in hell? The cross doesn't have anything to do with the divinity of Jesus. If anything, it's would be more to likes of being an idol.

There are more to it. Tell us more of what you think it is.

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2019, 03:49:49 AM »
Can Jesus go to Hell and visit their like some graveyard to mourn?

I know that He can since Hell is a graveyard for Him to mourn. It's a painful place that He wishes to forget.

Tell me again about the part where that explains the cross being in hell?

A cross is a "tool" the Romans used to crucified someone. The appearance or significance of the cross as some kind of "holy" or some "divinity" until much later in Christian history. And according to Christianity, the very notion of putting a "cross" at that high of stature of divinity or something like that is considered as a sin, idolatry.

So apparently Jesus is in hell doomed to repeat his supposed crucifixion over and over again for all eternity? Carrying a cross with him everywhere he goes?

Offline dogmai

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: September 15, 2019, 06:40:47 PM »
I think you might have heard about John Lennon and Michael Jackson in hell. It was a Colombian girl who went to hell and saw them down there.

Jackson is dancing on the hot stage and wherever he presses on the floor with his foot, nails comes out every time as it pops out from the floor.

Lennon is being cooked alive in some pot cauldron, hanging upside down as half of his body are still fresh. Jesus mourns for Jackson and Lennon while being angry against them because Jackson was a sell out. He wants to be white and never had a child of his own kind. Second, Jackson is an illuminati worshipper and he doesn't believe in God.

As for Lennon, he spoke and sand, "Imagine." By that, many atheist and nonatheist who went to hell for listening to that, they are now wanting Lennon's head because they solely believe that there is no God. Guess what. They want him dead because of that song.

Whenever Jesus visits hell, it's like visiting a broken home family that you don't want to go to. Do you like to come home where your family is all fudge up? My uncle, who has a PHD in Chinese medicine, doesn't want to come home since his family is all messed up. His wife is lazy, his kids are gangsters and high school dropouts, and his own mother cursed him because he got a wife who isn't perfect at all to match his yolk. Before my grandmother died, they kicked her out of the house because he biches too much about their life that my mother had to take her in. My grandmother mourn as she said to by little brother when he was only three, she said, "I guess I will go and live in the snow and die alone there I guess." This made my mother cried because my mother's brother didn't love my grandmother.

Anyway, you get the point. I wouldn't want to come home either if my family are too broken. Jesus doesn't want to go to Hell, but He has to because He mourns for them. He hates when they go there. Jesus doesn't like when man chooses poorly and go there by their own freewill. To others, who hated God and knows Him, He forgets them right away like how he forgets Cain. However, for those who went to Hell, not because of God or not, it's because of a broken home family, either rich or poor, He visits them by gathering their body parts together. Imagine, your own father, saw you got shredded by 5 wolves before he comes back to and puts you together again by putting you away somewhere safe in Hell so that they won't find you. This makes people cry because this is how much he loves the ones who didn't make it.

The demons will tare you apart and they will find you again. Jesus only hope that they never find you in the Kingdom of Hell. True story from a Colombian girl, who committed suicide from a broken home family as she has her NDE.

Jesus can visit in Hell anytime. He only comes to mourn my friend. Those are his children that were stolen from Him since Lucy, the Devil, is proud that he has taken something dearly from His heart.

May the devil's prison becomes his kingdom as his kingdom will be silent one day.

And what made you believe all of that?

Advertisements