Advertisement

Author Topic: read the QURAN too, it is also a really violent book  (Read 256 times)

Offline hmgROCK

• Sr. Poster
  • Respect: +73
    • View Profile
read the QURAN too, it is also a really violent book
« on: February 20, 2019, 07:46:48 AM »
not a religious guy
but i like to read
and man
this book is just straight up F up stuff

i will just give you the TLDR version

"believe or die"

Like this post: 0
God did not created man...man created god

Adverstisement

Offline TheAfterLife

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +27
    • View Profile
Re: read the QURAN too, it is also a really violent book
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2019, 01:04:50 PM »
not a religious guy
but i like to read
and man

"believe or die"

Where can I read the Quran in English?

Offline TheAfterLife

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2019, 01:09:11 PM »
Christianity is different than the Quran. It's an F-up book too, but they don't force people to believe of what Christians believe. It's more like, "If you don't like God, that's okay. There's a place for you that is without God and anything that belongs to God."

100% of everything in this universe was made by God. The Old Testament is a book for criminals to read so that they will change and NOT be of the world. The New Testament is a complete version of Ephesians that lights up for hope of humanity. Even psychics like my cousin who has the six sense, is afraid of touching the Bible again because it makes him want to look at the sun. No joke. He has touched other Holy books and about 99% of them are BS except for Christianity, which scares the craaaap out of him. The entire Bible is nothing more than a Book of innocent blood, hope for humanity, and a book of prisoner's rehab.

Offline hmgROCK

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 21, 2019, 06:51:21 AM »
Christianity is different than the Quran. It's an F-up book too, but they don't force people to believe of what Christians believe. It's more like, "If you don't like God, that's okay. There's a place for you that is without God and anything that belongs to God."

100% of everything in this universe was made by God. The Old Testament is a book for criminals to read so that they will change and NOT be of the world. The New Testament is a complete version of Ephesians that lights up for hope of humanity. Even psychics like my cousin who has the six sense, is afraid of touching the Bible again because it makes him want to look at the sun. No joke. He has touched other Holy books and about 99% of them are BS except for Christianity, which scares the craaaap out of him. The entire Bible is nothing more than a Book of innocent blood, hope for humanity, and a book of prisoner's rehab.

religious stuff aside
and just looking at history

during that time in the mid east
there were many religion
and everyone was trying to completed with each other

creating their own dogma

Offline ZDN

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +129
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 21, 2019, 07:40:07 AM »
the best thing out of the quran is making one believe they will get 72 virgins when they blow themselves up!  ha!  :idiot2: :2funny:

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline hmgROCK

• Sr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 22, 2019, 11:07:29 PM »
the best thing out of the quran is making one believe they will get 72 virgins when they blow themselves up!  ha!  :idiot2: :2funny:

I read the quran a long time ago

Basically the book is telling you to believe in god or die
It goes into how you need to believe in god
Get people to believe, kill them if they donít
If they convert, donít kill them

Believe believe believe

Itís crazy

Offline w1s3m0n

• PH Regular
  • Respect: +41
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2019, 02:12:46 PM »
not a religious guy
but i like to read
and man

"believe or die"

Nowadays killing is far too barbaric and so the left resort to shaming someone until they commit suicide.  If you don't believe me, you'll get a kick out of the cases.

Offline ZDN

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +129
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 25, 2019, 10:10:02 AM »
I read the quran a long time ago

Basically the book is telling you to believe in god or die
It goes into how you need to believe in god
Get people to believe, kill them if they donít
If they convert, donít kill them

Believe believe believe

Itís crazy
Allelujah-ack-bar!

when your religion tells you to destroy life, including your own..it's time to believe in another god! ha!

wb Zaj Dab Neeg xaus lawm...

Offline TheAfterLife

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 01, 2019, 02:39:14 AM »

religious stuff aside
and just looking at history

during that time in the mid east
there were many religion
and everyone was trying to completed with each other

creating their own dogma

That's where Howard Storm will say, "Jesus says that these dogma are all wrong." I agree. Christianity is a book that should be understood like Animal Farm and Lord of the Flies, not some knowing the truth and abuse the truth like your going to rape it.

Offline TheAfterLife

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2019, 02:41:01 AM »

Yeshua taught us differently. Love thy enemy as thyself. This is the hard one for me since I cannot love a monster who just likes being one just because they can. As a Christian, I can love only an enemy who changes his/herself already, that's when I can love them, not a monster.

Offline TheAfterLife

• Jr. Poster
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2019, 02:45:36 AM »
Overall, I would like to read the Quran if you guys have it. Please, share it with me since I want to know the errors of their words and what went wrong.

Christianity is the book of peace, love, discipline, and many more to describe its joy. I rather be a Christian since the Old Testament is what opens my eyes to the hideous world called, "Earth."

The Book of Kings folks...is a good example of how evil is born until there is a prophet that is born from the cesspool like how Batman/Bruce Wayne is born.

The horrors of the Old Testament is a book of how God biches at humanity for being scary!

Offline Visualmon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +20
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2019, 03:25:52 AM »
not a religious guy
but i like to read
and man

"believe or die"

Since you read the Quran, it gonna mess your mind and turn you into one of the lunatic bomber suicidal squad right now. heh heh heh

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Offline Visualmon

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +20
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2019, 03:34:25 AM »
Nowadays killing is far too barbaric and so the left resort to shaming someone until they commit suicide.  If you don't believe me, you'll get a kick out of the cases.

Not all Iranian, Lebanon, and Palestinian were converted to Islam. Some of them fought back and died for freedom or some of them had fled to other countries like in Asia, Europe, and North America. For those who were gullible enough to believe in Mohammad aka the savior of all Muslims join force of evil to exterminate their next door neighbors. 

There's no need for you to hide. I already saw you.

Online dogmai

• Jr. Poster
  • Respect: +83
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2019, 04:52:57 AM »
Christianity is different than the Quran. It's an F-up book too, but they don't force people to believe of what Christians believe. No, they are similar in many ways. As with many other religions, there are contradictions in their holy book. For the Quran also have verses saying that believers shouldn't force people to believe in Islam. It's more like, "If you don't like God, that's okay. There's a place for you that is without God and anything that belongs to God." Islam also teaches that as well. That place is called hell.

100% of everything in this universe was made by God. The Old Testament is a book for criminals to read so that they will change and NOT be of the world. The New Testament is a complete version of Ephesians that lights up for hope of humanity. Even psychics like my cousin who has the six sense, is afraid of touching the Bible again because it makes him want to look at the sun. No joke. He has touched other Holy books and about 99% of them are BS except for Christianity, which scares the craaaap out of him.There are several explanations for that. I'll give examples of some possible explanations. Your cousin is delusional and believes that it did happened to him, eventhough in reality it never did. It was just a coincidence that upon touching the bible, he had an urge to look at the sun. And his refusal to touch it again only shows that his testimony is not a reliable piece of evidence for or against the claim. Then there's also the possibility, and the more plausible explanation,   he was simply lying.   Reason for lying could be to show why the bible is the "truth". But in doing so, it just shows the ignorance of Christianity beliefs in that claim. The bible is, after all, just a book. The entire Bible is nothing more than a Book of innocent blood, hope for humanity, and a book of prisoner's rehab.

Advertisements